3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
why she keep saying that
i bring bunny to her and it doesn't work
:/
the bunny must be tamed and following you (by canceling a sex act holding 0)
You know you are being followed by a yellow number under your stamina.
In this case you are attracting a wild bunny with a carrot (this should be a actual mechanic)

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Is 20220325 the latest version?

I was a SubscribeStar supporter for a while and I wanted to buy hte game from the dll site, but my new credit card is derp and I can't link it to PayPal anymore. Hence why I will have to buy later, once I get this sorted. But I can't wait.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Does anyone know what will be in episode 2? I can only think of a few scant things that could be added? Latex, tentacle suits, character customization like hair, eyes, skin tone, and assets. More customization slots for lewd items? A belt to keep cosmetic things like used condoms or something?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is 20220325 the latest version?

I was a SubscribeStar supporter for a while and I wanted to buy hte game from the dll site, but my new credit card is derp and I can't link it to PayPal anymore. Hence why I will have to buy later, once I get this sorted. But I can't wait.
yes, that 20220325 is the release date of the update in this thread (which is the latest build)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone know what will be in episode 2? I can only think of a few scant things that could be added? Latex, tentacle suits, character customization like hair, eyes, skin tone, and assets. More customization slots for lewd items? A belt to keep cosmetic things like used condoms or something?
the best way to know it is by asking to the Dev directly, plus giving your suggestions and experiences with the game would be useful

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
I don't see the dev adding a way to customize Nishy's appearance aside from adding more hairstyles and outfits to unlock

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Dev wants a break but it didn't sound like it would be too long of a break from text I read. He'll be back just by give him time.
besides the incoming Steam release and the bug fixing plus the feedback gathering, by the end of the year is likely that the development will begin i guess.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes