3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

eldude69

Aug 17, 2017
i`m having trouble with the quest bar idea where you have to equip 2 fapets to the milking parlor. I do that, fill the bucket but the quest doesn`t progress

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i`m having trouble with the quest bar idea where you have to equip 2 fapets to the milking parlor. I do that, fill the bucket but the quest doesn`t progress
First try saving and reloading the game
If that doesn't work try posting a screen shot with the details of the mission.
The procedure should be, Put the Fapets, collect the milk and then place it inside the Collector.

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
In free mode you can buy Slave Related things from Black
Thanks I didn't have seen the item section

It's strange when your equip 2 fapets at the milking parlor fill the bucket after fill the collector normally the quest progress

Last edited:

eldude69

Aug 17, 2017
Sidelam WeebLoop I updated the game to the version posted here #1645 and it worked. Thing is, i don't know if it worked because i saved and reloaded or because of the update, but i believe it is the former because right after a npc wasn't where it was supposed to be but reloading worked.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Sidelam WeebLoop I updated the game to the version posted here #1645 and it worked. Thing is, i don't know if it worked because i saved and reloaded or because of the update, but i believe it is the former because right after a npc wasn't where it was supposed to be but reloading worked.
well, if you save file comes from a version older that the 1.1 Then is probably that your save file will be incompatible with the newest version of the game.
If you keep finding more problems like that, Just go and download my Save file folder and select the one with the nearest progress you have. It's a few pages back

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Dev made a post on CI-EN saying that the update should be near

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
just lure a male wild fapet near to them and wait for it to rape her. At finish get near and you will be attacked by Tc/Black

Reactions: bingus12

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
In story or free mode i dont have the sex option with her x)
but i think TC is not enough ;)
both modes, Free Mode is repeatable. But they are so powerful that you will be sent to another day.
Uses Cheat Engine and give yourself 999999 Stamina if you want to survive xd

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
just lure a male wild fapet near to them and wait for it to rape her. At finish get near and you will be attacked by Tc/Black
OH like a kelpie and how to unlock the birthday event ?

Maybe i hope we can have the rest of unique npc the nun you know pray for the god x)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
OH like a kelpie and how to unlock the birthday event ?

Maybe i hope we can have the rest of unique npc the nun you know pray for the god x)
more like a warg or hound, kobold.
Each in game Month a Event Benign, They can be Birthday, Halloween, Xmas, Summer and so

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes