3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Has anyone got stuck during the story, where bunnies cannot be tamed?

I'm just the day after having been rescued by the white knight from the orc cave.
After that, I talked to TC, learnt about toilets and returned to the old barn to sleep. The next day, I woke up, gone to talk with TC, she gives me new clothes and a quest to take her a bunny and a sheep, both of level 6, quest which is named "TC shaving quest".

I say, okey, let's get to the routine again. Go to the Old Barn route, follow the same method as it was teached many hours ago, but in this ocassion, it seems that I cannot exit from the tamming animation by pressing 0. If I cannot cancel the animation, I cannot get in range of a tamming totem. Thus, I cannot procede with the quest.

Maybe is something wrong with the save, so I do a Backup load, but I return to the scene when the white knight is rescuing me and the other fapets. Tried everything from that point and the problem persists.

Then I said to myself, maybe something happened before the Backup load point where my state got stuck and I cannot cancel hActs, but then I tried to tame a Kelpie and there's no problem. I whip him, he follows me, I tame him near a totem, and to make him to follow me, I just initiate an hAct and cancel it with the 0 key without any problem. This indicates that the bug, if it's a bug and I'm not missing anything, it's specific to bunnies.

Gonna try a bit more, and if nothing works, I think I'll have to redo everything to the point I'm at. My best conjecture, if it's a bug, is that something happened the day before the rescue that made my savefile to be bugged, but it's strange how specific is to affect only bunnies. But then, that's the only fapet species on that place before the Backup load. But I'm not sure myself, maybe it's not even related.

Just in case anyone may look into it, I attach my save folder.
you aren't supposed to get the bunny catch you before the taming spot, once the icon above her head is Pink, you have to get up quickly.
Once you get catch up in the Taming animation, you cannot cancel it with 0.
I have tested it myself and the tamings works fine.

As a quick solution you can download the save files post i left a few comments behind you, there are back up for most of the entire Story mode, it's a (almost) Bug Free saves, so whenever you get these kind of problems just use it.

Reactions: RTS23

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Considering this was released in 2016 (!), this feels like a tiny splash of cummies endlessly circling the toilet bowl.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Not surprised it got rejected by steam since i'm pretty sure i read some where that they don't allow games that have bestiality content (think it was mentioned some where about Breeder's of the Nephelym)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Not surprised it got rejected by steam since i'm pretty sure i read some where that they don't allow games that have bestiality content (think it was mentioned some where about Breeder's of the Nephelym)
fair enough, but it allows things as Succubus where you can beat a pregnant woman and ripe off her fetus to feed with it...

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Considering this was released in 2016 (!), this feels like a tiny splash of cummies endlessly circling the toilet bowl.
Well this depends on how many people are working in a project. If it's alone in a 3D game like this is understandable

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well this depends on how many people are working in a project. If it's alone in a 3D game like this is understandable
doing the coding, programming, writing and more by himself during all these years with a certain quantity is remarkable imo, usually these projects ends either abandoned or with a low quality

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
you aren't supposed to get the bunny catch you before the taming spot, once the icon above her head is Pink, you have to get up quickly.
Once you get catch up in the Taming animation, you cannot cancel it with 0.
I have tested it myself and the tamings works fine.

As a quick solution you can download the save files post i left a few comments behind you, there are back up for most of the entire Story mode, it's a (almost) Bug Free saves, so whenever you get these kind of problems just use it.
Thanks. I should have given more attention to the manual before coming for help.
doing the coding, programming, writing and more by himself during all these years with a certain quantity is remarkable imo, usually these projects ends either abandoned or with a low quality
I was going to say the same. Most of the projects I've seen that try the take on 3D adventure open world end prematurely, are chaotic, with performance at an underground level, or all the above plus they stagger indefinitely, be it by honest problems or for munnies.

This however, for what I've played, yeah, it is janky, but it feels somewhat a complete game, with deep gameplay which no other project of this type. It lacks a bit of polish, even though maybe it's unity what drags it, but other than that, pretty good.
The only thing I can complain is to not have found it earlier.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
fair enough, but it allows things as Succubus where you can beat a pregnant woman and ripe off her fetus to feed with it...
I imagine they don't allow games with bestiality in them because they're mostly based in the U.S. and bestiality is illegal

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I was hoping there would be more story content in this update
well, history related updates are unlikely till the release or beginning of the Chapter 2.
RN, most of the updates are focused on improving, polishing, bug fixing and adding/removing things in base the players Feedback. (mostly focused for free mode)
Still, if you want to give ideas for Story Mode you can contact the dev

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks. I should have given more attention to the manual before coming for help
You're welcome, whenever you have a doubt feel free to ask, just don't forget to check the Book and the video helps inside it (and remember to search before in the thread, cuz I've already answered a lot of problems before)

Reactions: RTS23

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered a new gang bang H pose.
Requirements:
Starting H act Warng x Female
Just add another mid size male (kobold, warng)
Edit: this is the LVL 2 animation, need +10 or 20 of
H-Exp Warng & /or Kobold
image_2022-06-26_154505160.png

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i dont see the sandbox in the main menu anymore, whats up with that?
Due to a lot of people complaining about don't knowing how to play (i guess)
You have to the play story mode, until the Black Barn part to unlock the Free Mode.

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
Due to a lot of people complaining about don't knowing how to play (i guess)
You have to the play story mode, until the Black Barn part to unlock the Free Mode.
thats kinda lame. i feel like if you dont know how to play the game, you should play the main game to understand. or at least be willing to trial and error until you understand

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
thats kinda lame. i feel like if you dont know how to play the game, you should play the main game to understand. or at least be willing to trial and error until you understand
agree.... At least now is more appealing to play Story Mode than the Free Mode. Either way you can play both of them, but, the Free mode is limited by your progression on Story (It hurts a bit)

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes