3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
I've been trying to feed my kelpie by giving it an apple but it wont take it from the ground after I throw it out do I need a hcard or ability card to feed it and what do you feed the sheep not trying to lose my high level one but it has less then half its essence. nvm I figured it out

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've been trying to feed my kelpie by giving it an apple but it wont take it from the ground after I throw it out do I need a hcard or ability card to feed it and what do you feed the sheep not trying to lose my high level one but it has less then half its essence. nvm I figured it out
Also if you are playing Story Mode, don't try to farm and lvl up fapets unless a Mission requires it.

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
hey quick question can nishy get tamed female fapets pregnant trying to get a bunny with less clothes makes it easier instead of breeding it with a male fapet

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hey quick question can nishy get tamed female fapets pregnant trying to get a bunny with less clothes makes it easier instead of breeding it with a male fapet
I don't get what are you trying to say, sorry…
But, Nishy cannot have offsprings, i mean, yes, Nishy can impregnate a female but you will get a tentacle monster as son
If you wanna have more tamed fapets, you can make them breed

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
But, Nishy cannot have offsprings, i mean, yes, Nishy can impregnate a female but you will get a tentacle monster as son
well that explains the zombie event well its a bummer but owell cant have everything was hoping I didnt have to roulette the fapet being born what i dont need but thanks for the info now i dont have to guess and trial and error it anymore

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
oh and can you tell me where the nekos and stallions spawn cant find a single one of them is it rng or something

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
oh and can you tell me where the nekos and stallions spawn cant find a single one of them is it rng or something
Sure, Stallions spawns at Mofu Road, in front of the Mofu Kingdom (where all those npcs are walking), they spawns in irregular intervals.
And Nekos spawns in the entrance and inside of Mofu Swamp, in front of Black's Barn
Take note that fapets spawns once per day, so if you don't find any, just skip the day

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
hey where would bugs be reported just ran into a bug that could be an easy fix initiating an hact with a broken female fapet the 0 cancel button disappears and then your stuck in that animation and if its not a bug and that's intentional it should be put in the help/breaking mode description

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
hey where would bugs be reported just ran into a bug that could be an easy fix initiating an hact with a broken female fapet the 0 cancel button disappears and then your stuck in that animation and if its not a bug and that's intentional it should be put in the help/breaking mode description
found the quick fix for that bug if you run into it just slap your broken fapet back on the bondage stall for one energy then take them off just did that and now it works again.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
found the quick fix for that bug if you run into it just slap your broken fapet back on the bondage stall for one energy then take them off just did that and now it works again.
when canceling a H act with a broken female, you to be careful to don't press 0 during/or near the climax, otherwise the MC will enter in pleasure mode and wouldn't be able to cancel it.
For those cases, all you have to do is press F5 and press Shift + enter on the Female (also sleeping cancels it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
when canceling a H act with a broken female, you to be careful to don't press 0 during/or near the climax, otherwise the MC will enter in pleasure mode and wouldn't be able to cancel it.
For those cases, all you have to do is press F5 and press Shift + enter on the Female (also sleeping cancels it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice now i can actually send my bug reports in to help the dev recreate and fix them with better accuracy

Sep 25, 2018
tentacles monster seems interesting :^), i haven't seen it before, is this new?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
tentacles monster seems interesting :^), i haven't seen it before, is this new?
no, it existed from a long ago. The only requirement to have it is to either the MC gets pregnant or the MC impregnates one female
Once the labor is done, just interact with the Egg, and if it is contaminated, Nishy will be raped by tentacles
Sadly it dissappears after one use

Sep 25, 2018
no, it existed from a long ago. The only requirement to have it is to either the MC gets pregnant or the MC impregnates one female
Once the labor is done, just interact with the Egg, and if it is contaminated, Nishy will be raped by tentacles
Sadly it dissappears after one use
Damnn, I'll try that later. Btw ,I'm using your save file and i want to change the D shape, how can i do that?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Damnn, I'll try that later. Btw ,I'm using your save file and i want to change the D shape, how can i do that?
Sadly you cannot change them once selected, but don't worry, the Monster D shape is not the big deal, it will just stamp the Horse/Hound Dick on everyone.
Still, you can ask to the Dev for a option to change them whenever you want

• Sad
Reactions: Nguyen Truong Thanh

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
Sadly you cannot change them once selected, but don't worry, the Monster D shape is not the big deal, it will just stamp the Horse/Hound Dick on everyone.
Still, you can ask to the Dev for a option to change them whenever you want
Hey so just want to know how active is this developer does he do update patch notes like progress reports or info about upcoming ver. for supporters frequently and is he looking into another platform to replace patreon on another site

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hey so just want to know how active is this developer does he do update patch notes like progress reports or info about upcoming ver. for supporters frequently and is he looking into another platform to replace patreon on another site
well, updates are likely month based.
On they and , they shows sneaks peaks or news one day or two before a update.
They is quite active there, even you can ask things through email.
And in case you are wondering, there should be a surprise by the end of the month

Last edited:

Karack

Jan 19, 2022
WeebLoop Thanks for all the support you provide us regarding this game, it's really appreciated.
Just a quick question though.
I've downloaded your savefiles and I cannot for the sake of me remove the face mask the character wear in FreeMode-AdvacedSave. How I my supposed to remove it ?

Reactions: WeebLoop
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes