3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Kiruthekitty

Oct 15, 2019
I managed to get through the story, and now I've moved on to freeplay. I've noticed that there are no more crowd quests spawning in, is that normal? I still need a few more to finish the quest for it. Also, where the hell is the warg forest? Says it unlocked, but I don't see it on any of the signs. x.x

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I managed to get through the story, and now I've moved on to freeplay. I've noticed that there are no more crowd quests spawning in, is that normal? I still need a few more to finish the quest for it. Also, where the hell is the warg forest? Says it unlocked, but I don't see it on any of the signs. x.x
If you have already competed all the crowd missions on both Mofu Kingdom and Mofu Village, just sleep.
Warng forest is in front of Black's Barn, you can find there a lot of beast kind fapets (Harpy, Warng, Neko, Hound)

Kiruthekitty

Oct 15, 2019
If you have already competed all the crowd missions on both Mofu Kingdom and Mofu Village, just sleep.
Warng forest is in front of Black's Barn, you can find there a lot of beast kind fapets (Harpy, Warng, Neko, Hound)
Ok thank you.
Do you happen to know how to clean the dirty genitals of your own fapets?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Where is the new version? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
according the Dev, it got delayed because of tests and things with a new publisher, so it will release a different edition on Itch. io
So, possibly the Dlsite update will come together with the Release of the Itch version.
About 2 weeks they said, before we get news about it

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
according the Dev, it got delayed because of tests and things with a new publisher, so it will release a different edition on Itch. io
So, possibly the Dlsite update will come together with the Release of the Itch version.
About 2 weeks they said, before we get news about it
Sounds like the dev is going to have to change his release schedule

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
updated with a light idea on the upcoming M version and an empty 1.3V info page.
In case you want some (future) news

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
updated with a light idea on the upcoming M version and an empty 1.3V info page.
In case you want some (future) news
Male ver? Well since Nishy can be a futa already I think is not a good idea.
I think is better to improve what he has done and add something juicy like new moves and new female fapets... and a ring where fappets will fight to the last cum :cool:

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Male ver? Well since Nishy can be a futa already I think is not a good idea.
I think is better to improve what he has done and add something juicy like new moves and new female fapets... and a ring where fappets will fight to the last cum :cool:
M stands for Monster, no male. (and the B is for Beast)
This version will come with a few exclusive anims and other stuff, but the rest would be the same.
And the last thing is basically Monster Girl Garden lol

Reactions: xRoguex

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
This version will come with a few exclusive anims and other stuff, but the rest would be the same.
Does that mean the Beast version will have stuff exclusive to it too or just the Monster version?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Does that mean the Beast version will have stuff exclusive to it too or just the Monster version?
according to the dev in they blog, yes, it would have a few exclusive things (Also the B version)
These are listed so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
besides that, the rest should be the same i guess, but mostly the things are for the M version. In about a week or two we should get more news

Last edited:

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
according to the dev in they blog, yes, it would have a few exclusive things (Also the B version)
These are listed so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
besides that, the rest should be the same i guess, but mostly the things are for the M version. In about a week or two we should get more news
Wonder why he decided to make two different versions, hopefully this means he'll make a part two for the game's story

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm not a fan about two versions... So I must pay twice for the game or something? D:
Not at all, this one is a version focused more on the wester public.
It would be almost the same game, so it won't be necessary to buy it again

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Monster girl garden is a huge let down imho. The concept is fun but only that.
Since Slavebar have a way better animation and sound and the basic for setting a feature like this is already present (like make fappets attack other fappets or people), so I think is already in the project. I could be wrong obviusly.
And nishy needs to fuck more female fappets and give life to more Nishy! :LOL:

mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
so , already ended chapter 1 in story mode and now im in free mode but the bag head trader is not in his spot and idk where i can get the whip
also where can i buy or get condoms ?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes