3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Oh and about the milking bucket. Do I just put it below the spot where they cum or do I need to equip it under the machine somehow?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Also what's up with the middle mouse button? What does it do? All it seemed to do was zoom in on someone. I guess that's something that I still need to discovered in the story?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also what's up with the middle mouse button? What does it do? All it seemed to do was zoom in on someone. I guess that's something that I still need to discovered in the story?
yes, i that is something you Lear with a Female Knight (that story part is funny)
PD: When on free camera mode (E) you can hold the MMB and drag the mouse to move the camera in axis patters

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
what should I do after I waste 1 doubledildo when bringing a cow for horny, its not available anymore, any other way to get it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
what should I do after I waste 1 doubledildo when bringing a cow for horny, its not available anymore, any other way to get it.
sleep and wait until restock, or just complete NPC missions, sometimes they give you dildos

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
double d's are quite rare tbh from those quests. really should've been a buyable item in the story mode imo but I guess people wouldn't do the quests then? Also noticed that games isn't very laptop friendly when it comes to the middle mouse targeting feature.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Also kelpi htraining quest is bugged. There are supposed to be kelpies there but there aren't so you can't fuck them to up the score.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Ugh, ok I read up on it. In order for them not to dissapear you need to have their level above 24. There goes my plan for quickly gathering some of them and training them later. Unless I could GIVE THEM THE FOOD! That is...:mad:

Sorry.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes