3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Just talk to them, it's detailed in the book>Milking Business
That's the thing I don't have that category for some reason. Fixed bucket issues, was supposed to use lmb and not rmb lol But anyway, I still seem to be missing a lot of things in the help section. I hope I didn't bugger something somewhere.

Last edited:

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Umm at the end of bars first impressions, Horny isn't where she's supposed to be yet the pointer still points to that location. Do I just need to look around more or something? Nope, can't find her. I really hope it's not bugged. Was that the last part of that quest? If not what was supposed to come afterwards?

Oh thank god it fixed itself!

Last edited:

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
No, I thought I got through it but still points me to the golden rabbit room. Anyway, gonna do the ability quest first maybe more info will come free then.
edit: surprise it totally did lol.

Last edited:

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
This game is still being actively developed right? I would hate to see so much promise die like so many before it. Just look at the list below this thread. Of the 5 listed down there. two of them are already abandoned. I also couldn't access their patreon page because it's "under review" or something.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
This game is still being actively developed right? I would hate to see so much promise die like so many before it. Just look at the list below this thread. Of the 5 listed down there. two of them are already abandoned. I also couldn't access their patreon page because it's "under review" or something.
well, technically yes, since the bug fixing is eternal.
But the game is already finished (at least this part) and the Dev said that they have another project going on, so don't expect constant updates as it used to be before.

Reactions: Potatoest

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
About pregnancy and stuff. that's not a story thing right? that's only really unlocked in the free mode from what I've heard.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
About pregnancy and stuff. that's not a story thing right? that's only really unlocked in the free mode from what I've heard.
yes, on Story Mode you can have unprotected sex with no worries (except for your fapets), but on Free Mode you can get pregnant, but no worries, Nishy pregnancy only last 30 seconds now (and be careful to interact with the eggs from Nishy)

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
yes, on Story Mode you can have unprotected sex with no worries (except for your fapets), but on Free Mode you can get pregnant, but no worries, Nishy pregnancy only last 30 seconds now (and be careful to interact with the eggs from Nishy)
Do fapets get visibly preggers btw? Like do they show a belly? Also can they get preggers from nishies futa form?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Do fapets get visibly preggers btw? Like do they show a belly? Also can they get preggers from nishies futa form?
Yes, females get a big belly + crawling/belly contractions animations, even you can see them in labor. And yes, Futanari Nishy can breed females, but those eggs are contaminated too

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Hey, Weebloop. I saw you in the credits. Really hope there's gonna be a chapter 2 at some point. Deffo looking forward to it. I though free mode was gonna be somewhat similar but it's basically a whole new game. Lovin it so far. Deffo gonna try finding stuff on my own firdt before going for that "have everything save".

• Red Heart
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hey, Weebloop. I saw you in the credits. Really hope there's gonna be a chapter 2 at some point. Deffo looking forward to it. I though free mode was gonna be somewhat similar but it's basically a whole new game. Lovin it so far. Deffo gonna try finding stuff on my own firdt before going for that "have everything save".
Good Luck, if you manage to get the Cheat Codes from the Mobile Game you will find a whole new adventure to play with (you can do crazy stuff if you are creative enough)

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Good Luck, if you manage to get the Cheat Codes from the Mobile Game you will find a whole new adventure to play with (you can do crazy stuff if you are creative enough)
I'm a pretty good "things finder". Btw is there no way to tame gobbo's?

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
How do you open commands btw?
Also is there a way to make npc's ignore hact so that you can molest at will?
What do you need to use wbombag addons in free mode?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm a pretty good "things finder". Btw is there no way to tame gobbo's?
Yes, once you start Free Mode, sometimes you will find Blondie in the middle of the Town, so she will tell you about how to tame a gobling.
Or just explore the Lost Caves

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Yes, once you start Free Mode, sometimes you will find Blondie in the middle of the Town, so she will tell you about how to tame a gobling.
Or just explore the Lost Caves
YeI found her. Also you don't need the recipes anyway. It's just easier to remember because I just tamed a kelpie and a sheep without looking at the recipe.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also for some reason the game stops spawning quest givers?
Missions from NPC recharges after sleeping
YeI found her. Also you don't need the recipes anyway. It's just easier to remember because I just tamed a kelpie and a sheep without looking at the recipe.
Yep, it's only a guide for the new players, but once you learn them it doesn't is necessary to tame something

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
Missions from NPC recharges after sleeping

Yep, it's only a guide for the new players, but once you learn them it doesn't is necessary to tame something
They can be quite complex tho. I don't really know how the begging works tbh. Not sure why caps lock is the button for that.
So I turn it on and then crouch + masturbate right? I didn't see an entry for it in the book either. Also why in the hell is it not alphabetically organized? It's a bit of a pain to find things. But besides that great game.

Btw I have 5 recipes for both male and female. Except for the sheep and kelpie (and goblins?) I got all of them I think. Is that true?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
They can be quite complex tho. I don't really know how the begging works tbh. Not sure why caps lock is the button for that.
So I turn it on and then crouch + masturbate right? I didn't see an entry for it in the book either. Also why in the hell is it not alphabetically organized? It's a bit of a pain to find things. But besides that great game.

Btw I have 5 recipes for both male and female. Except for the sheep and kelpie (and goblins?) I got all of them I think. Is that true?
That is called Skill/begging, there is a entry for that on the book and the loading screens.
Y you press Cap Lock you have to press C and then hold 1 to start begging (it only works against guards, males npc on the restrooms, and wild/tamed ents)
There's a total of 12 Recipes

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes