3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So I managed to reach level 25 in story mode, no news about the vanished "limit reach" quest that was supposed to give me a new dress, but when I moved to free mode I hade the womb bag skill unlocked! So I suppose that's a victory :) (I just hope that the new dress isn't bugged out even in free mode, I'm rather curious to see it).

Thanks for all the help!
what version of the game do you have?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
you can also use my save games. and check it. (you shouldn't use the first 6 from me because they have an inventory bug.)
all after that go fine. and the game version i use is also the 1.3_M
Hmm, I'm starting to believe that your problem is the Unity folder in your Nymphokun folder. Maybe you should delete that whole folder and start from 0

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Hmm, I'm starting to believe that your problem is the Unity folder in your Nymphokun folder. Maybe you should delete that whole folder and start from 0
Even without the folder, my maximum level is 25. As I said, I don't know what's wrong with you, but 23 is not the maximum level.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Even without the folder, my maximum level is 25. As I said, I don't know what's wrong with you, but 23 is not the maximum level.
I mean, 25 is indeed the maximum level, just that i messed up something with the story mode (i already fixed that). I was referring to the W-bag bug

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
I mean, 25 is indeed the maximum level, just that i messed up something with the story mode (i already fixed that). I was referring to the W-bag bug
ah okay, the bug that you can only have 2 faps with W-bug is still being fixed by the developer. (but on my saved games you can use the bug way in free mode, you can't use that for more than 2 w bugs) (that's 15 inventory slots that you have)

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I'll finish to upload it and I'll share it

EDIT: SlaveBar 1.2B
Pardon me, I think I have missed something: why do I need to download an older version of the game? For what reason? After reaching level 25, I can use the W bag in free mode (I have used just one for now). So I think the bug solved out? The only thing that's "missing" is the said new dress from the "limit reached" quest, in the story mode, I have no idea if the dress will unlock in free mode

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Pardon me, I think I have missed something: why do I need to download an older version of the game? For what reason? After reaching level 25, I can use the W bag in free mode (I have used just one for now). So I think the bug solved out? The only thing that's "missing" is the said new dress from the "limit reached" quest, in the story mode, I have no idea if the dress will unlock in free mode
The dress that you are supposed to unlock is the one Nishy had at the beginning of the game (the sweater with drawings and the hat) if i remember correctly.
I'll ask the Dev just to be sure

• Red Heart
Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
The dress that you are supposed to unlock is the one Nishy had at the beginning of the game (the sweater with drawings and the hat) if i remember correctly
OH! Then I have it, I thought it was something lewd. The quest failed to acknowledge me that the dress was unlocked then

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Because there are a few errors that in the previus patch there aren't, so maybe the error you have could be in only on the latest patch.
I have less problems in the 1.2B personally and the difference about how much content they have isn't much

Reactions: Riujin

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Because there are a few errors that in the previus patch there aren't, so maybe the error you have could be in only on the latest patch.
I have less problems in the 1.2B personally and the difference about how much content they have isn't much
well, yes. The only notable difference is some tweak and 2 new animations

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how to escape the goblin cave at the beginning without being catch
You have to begin catch. If you still cannot pass it, here a vid that the dev made for (It's on the bottom of the page)

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes