3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
what is meant is the opening scene in which Nessy is sitting in the cell. You can't really speed up the first H scene of it
Ah, when the cat girl is on the machine or when Laid is fucking Nishy? Both of them can be skipped with F2 as well, but the "F2 Speed Hact" signal will not appear on your screen yet it will be hasted.
You just need to hold RMB until it let's you interact with the machine and hold F2 while moving towards the jail bars to get out of it quickly.
After that the truly slow thing is Nishy's speed

mrbear1077

Nov 21, 2020
PD: If you want to have Nishy participating in the Warng/Kobold gang sex:
Make a K/W target Nishy, F5, and then press enter while facing a compatible fapet. This also applies to every gang sex that involves 1 female and 2 males!
For the life of me, I cannot get this to work. Is there anything I may be missing? I set 2 Kobolds to Follow, I then have 1 Kobold attack Nishy, I press F5, I turn to the other Kobald, press Enter, and it starts a new animation while the other animation is bugged

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
For the life of me, I cannot get this to work. Is there anything I may be missing? I set 2 Kobolds to Follow, I then have 1 Kobold attack Nishy, I press F5, I turn to the other Kobald, press Enter, and it starts a new animation while the other animation is bugged
ah, you did it wrong.
Maybe I explained it wrong.
PD: F5 is a reset Nishy button, so it's normal that if you use that during a H-act the animation looks incomplete

1) Get 2 compatible fapets, they must be somewhat far between them.
2) Target 1 of them and make them focus on Nishy (Do not make him/her attack Nishy), when you see that the camera is focusing Nishy, press F5 and avoid pressing Enter or LMB/RMB
3) Once you Press F5 Nishy will be able to move freely even with the sex interface active.
Now get near to the second male/female and press Enter to start sex with it.
PS: After pressing F5, move Nishy by using the Up/Down arrows, if you press the L/R she will stay still and you will have to press F5 again.

4) If done correctly, Nishy will have sex with the Fapet 2 and at the same time Fapet 1 will rush towards them and start a gang sex.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
yeah, but the stamina limit is a pain unless you block it as well (or spam the STAM code)
Yeah, that's why i made cheat engine table for this, it can block Stamina for Nishy, for Doggy, stallion and Wolf, even if they wild. Sad that i cant make Ogre idiot's to the list, without Nishy being raped....

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, that's why i made cheat engine table for this, it can block Stamina for Nishy, for Doggy, stallion and Wolf, even if they wild. Sad that i cant make Ogre idiot's to the list, without Nishy being raped....
I'm the save files I posted in the OP you have one save with one Ork in the nest (free mode). Just target him (or any fapet) and type the Stam code, they will regain it's full stamina, it even works on wild fapets

HomelessJesus

Apr 16, 2022
I tried ZOZO, 2bday and birthday.
And I did backspace and then the codes with the USA keyboard layout and others and it still didn't work and in the older versions the codes work.
But in the older version the womb bag won't open so I think my saves are glitched.
And I wonder how do u use a womb bag cause I can't find a way to use it?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes