3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also, do you have to unlock something to get the futa feature? pressing F doesnt do anything for me
If you are starting from a new save file, you should have a series of "beginner" mission on the Book (TAB).
One of those is to unlock the Futanari Mode and other skills

Reactions: MadMan691337

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Ive brought the Kelpie to the female knight but she doesnt do anything? I cant use the scroll wheel to command the Kelpie to follow me either

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ive brought the Kelpie to the female knight but she doesnt do anything? I cant use the scroll wheel to command the Kelpie to follow me either
On Story Mode, you have to do Start and Cancel H acts with Fapets in order to make them follow you (but only after you learn to use commands).
When a NPC asks you to bring them 1 or more fapets, they must be following you in order to be recognized (check the yellow circle with a 1-2 under your Stamina). Also check for other conditions on the Book (TAB).
Also pay attention to the "Help" section in the Book

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
On Story Mode, you have to do Start and Cancel H acts with Fapets in order to make them follow you (but only after you learn to use commands).
When a NPC asks you to bring them 1 or more fapets, they must be following you in order to be recognized (check the yellow circle with a 1-2 under your Stamina). Also check for other conditions on the Book (TAB).
Also pay attention to the "Help" section in the Book
I can make them follow me but I can't order them to do anything like you do in free mode, and I don't see anything in the "help" section for learning commands.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I can make them follow me but I can't order them to do anything like you do in free mode, and I don't see anything in the "help" section for learning commands.
Well, that's because Story Mode is a short of "Prelude" of the Free Mode.
You have to progress on the Story in order to unlock those short of Skills, it's specified on the Loading Screen.
In the case of Commands Skill, you learn them as a Side Quest after you start building the Bar

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It's here!!
A in the incoming update for SlaveBar!

kelp-intro-min.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SirDregan

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Here we are with , this time a few H-scenes of Nishy x Fairy. But most importantly, Futanari Fairies and more!!

07.12.2023_18.22.38_REC_Trim-min.gif

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I think we need more females and futas with standard size.
Fairies are fun but not as much as harpies, bunnies and sheeps.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes