3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I tried ZOZO, 2bday and birthday.
And I did backspace and then the codes with the USA keyboard layout and others and it still didn't work and in the older versions the codes work.
But in the older version the womb bag won't open so I think my saves are glitched.
And I wonder how do u use a womb bag cause I can't find a way to use it?
Well.
In latest versions the Cheat codes must start with Backspace + RightShift in order to make them work.

If you want to use the womb bag you have to:
1) Purchase it from black
2) select a female fapet that you don't care mutch at all
3) Get near to that female and crouch, select the womb bag and press RMB
4) Once the animation ends, try opening the inventory and you will see more space

Reactions: HomelessJesus

HomelessJesus

Apr 16, 2022
Well.
In latest versions the Cheat codes must start with Backspace + RightShift in order to make them work.

If you want to use the womb bag you have to:
1) Purchase it from black
2) select a female fapet that you don't care mutch at all
3) Get near to that female and crouch, select the womb bag and press RMB
4) Once the animation ends, try opening the inventory and you will see more space
Thx it works

小66

Feb 17, 2023
Does anyone know how to change the game's language? The language interface in the game mentions that after clicking Change, the game will be restarted and the language will be changed. But when I perform this operation, the game does not restart, but stays on the initial settings interface. After manually starting the game, the language does not change.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to change the game's language? The language interface in the game mentions that after clicking Change, the game will be restarted and the language will be changed. But when I perform this operation, the game does not restart, but stays on the initial settings interface. After manually starting the game, the language does not change.
that's weird. On the main menu, you have to move the keys until it appears the option for "Language", once you select the one you want, press enter to select it and it should be applied

小66

Feb 17, 2023
that's weird. On the main menu, you have to move the keys until it appears the option for "Language", once you select the one you want, press enter to select it and it should be applied
Finally, I knew why I couldn't change the language. I had to download the language installation package from the author's personal website. It was not included in the game downloaded from F95.

小66

Feb 17, 2023
This is the website to download the language installation package:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
If that's the only thing we get after a year is really sad
well, so far the leaked info is:
- New monthly event for Free Mode
+ The event seems to involve Hacts with Fairies and maybe other things
- Dress Cabin system remodelation
- Bug fixes and maybe things asked by community?

Also another spinoff game featuring Blondie

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
well, so far the leaked info is:
- New monthly event for Free Mode
+ The event seems to involve Hacts with Fairies and maybe other things
- Dress Cabin system remodelation
- Bug fixes and maybe things asked by community?

Also another spinoff game featuring Blondie
He reached almost 1k selling with orcs ryona (13$ minigame), so now he goes for another minigame.
Seems legit...
I hope this one doesn't sell much, so he'll think seriously about working on the second phase of slavebar... maybe...

Budgenugget

Mar 6, 2023
How do you get the cheats for the game? I keep seeing it brought up in the forum but I cant find it. does anyone know how to get them?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How do you get the cheats for the game? I keep seeing it brought up in the forum but I cant find it. does anyone know how to get them?
you can get them by playing the Spinoff games made by the dev. Other than that, search here from P20 forward

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Dev released a short vid as celebration for Nishy Birthday

Sayoki03

May 2, 2022
Hey guys how to completed the scary girl mission? I try read book or something like that still not work. Is there a walkthrough about this game?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys how to completed the scary girl mission? I try read book or something like that still not work. Is there a walkthrough about this game?
Scary Girl? You mean the Blue Haired trainee?
The first time you met her she asks you to help her to find her gear.

To know where her thighs are, you can open the book and select the mission she gave you and press Enter. This will make Nishy point to the direction of the object you are seeking, as well as create a light beam in the sky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sayoki03

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How to talk to bunny follow me
?
If the bunny is tamed:
1) Press C and then Enter/LMB and start a HAct with the bunny. Next, hold 0; the bunny will follow you afterwards

(This requires skill 'Targeting' & 'Commands'
2) Press MMB to focus the Bunny, hold RMB (a few pop-ups will appear. Now place the mouse on 'Call' and press LMB

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes