3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
you get them playing the story mode, actually that is an old dialog line. The actual way of getting new dresses is by capturing +20 of one type fapet to unlock his/her clothes or by completing the Weekends events in free mode
Is that overall or do you need to have 20 of the same fapet at one time?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is that overall or do you need to have 20 of the same fapet at one time?
you need +20 of each fapet in order to unlock their clothes, also by capturing them over and over again you receive benefits, like skills and the Pseudo Gallery mode for them (aka cross-posses)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
you need +20 of each fapet in order to unlock their clothes, also by capturing them over and over again you receive benefits, like skills and the Pseudo Gallery mode for them (aka cross-posses)
what i mean is, after every successful taming in your Stats Profile (Press X) you can see a counter of how many of each fapet you have tamed.
You will get rewards after raising that counter. Exp
-No energy loss after capturing
-Pet skill
-Cross Posses (pseudo gallery mode)
-New Clothes
and maybe more

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also is futa mode and Nishy being able to get pregnant still a free mode only thing?
yes, or maybe not. the previous ver (211130) just introduced the futanari mode to the Story Mode, so i don't know if it was developed more

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
yes, or maybe not. the previous ver (211130) just introduced the futanari mode to the Story Mode, so i don't know if it was developed more
Feels like a waste of it was introduced and never touched on again, also is Lily supposed to show up again at the same spot she was at before she takes you to the orcs or does she show up some where else?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Feels like a waste of it was introduced and never touched on again, also is Lily supposed to show up again at the same spot she was at before she takes you to the orcs or does she show up some where else?
-after the Ork Dungeon part she gets missing, and i haven't meet the actual end of the story mode so..

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
If you haven't finished the story mode then how do you know if she shows up again after you're rescued from the Orcs?
as I've said "she gets missing" so in my knowledge she doesn't appear later, the farest I've been in the story mode is until the futanari mode introduction, and now I'm rushing trying to make a bunch of save files for the story mode

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Would like to know why Nishy has a milk state since as far as i know you can't use her on the milk thing in the nest

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Would like to know why Nishy has a milk state since as far as i know you can't use her on the milk thing in the nest
yes, you can use her. Once you have +10 lvl and futanari mode ON you can rape females on the milking parlor

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
SAVE FILE'S STORY MODE 100% - (CHAPTER-1 V1.3M) +
Free MODE QUICK & ADVANCED PROGRESS

-MULTIPLE SAVE FILES FROM VARIOUS POINTS OF THE STORY MODE, SO YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR PROGRESS, SKIP CHAPTERS OR REMPLACE BUGGY SAVES

//MAX CURRENT PROGRESS: CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE //FREE MODE- 100%

//EXTRA: FREE MODE QUICK START SAVE FILE
(All Building Max LVL, Starting LVL 20, Futanari Mode Unlocked, All basic Skills Unlocked, 99999 Gold)

//EXTRA: FREE MODE ADVANCED SAVE FILE
(SAME AS THE QUICK START + ALMOST EVERYTHING ) It has a tamed Ork!!

Note: do not start the free mode until you complete the story mode from the respective save slot to avoid bugs
//PATH FILE: C:User/YourPC-User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar (you have to paste the files in here)

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2019
Alright, finally finished the story mode after way too much time invested, time to actually start playing the game for real in free mode.

I'm really not a fan of how story mode is mandatory as a slow introduction to all the mechanics, but then everything important is still different in free mode. The mansion shopkeeper isn't there, so where do I buy whips to actually get production started? Where do you get the womb bags for inventory expansion? I like this game despite its many flaws since the scenes are pretty good, but I don't even know how to do the stuff I'm already supposed to know, much less figure out any of the new stuff.

To be clear, I know the anwser to figuring this out is just explore - find cards on how to use items and catch new things in random chests all over the place. It's just kind of annoying to put all that time in to basically just unlock the ability to start playing.

EDIT: in retrospect this is kind of a silly complaint once you figure out that black also has an item shop and that's where everything you can't buy in the food stores is. still... story mode makes everything so much more convoluted than it needs to be

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
+20, uff, wtf.
And I thought 5 was much for the headpat skill. ^^

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes