3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The first time, she stopped, I ran into her, puff, she was a huge pill of woll and I lost my Dildo... xD
Then I quitted the game, lol.
well, you have to pay attention to the bar above her, if bar get empty she will flee, you have to keep her aroused in order to make her follow you

Reactions: SirDregan

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
k, I'll try it again, thank you.

Do you know, if goblins are tameable?
yes, they are tameable. It's like some Easter egg.
-Just find one goblin
-Walk in front of him (but no too close)
-Once he has a (!) on his head he will rush towards you
-Run (but no too much since he is slow) towards the nearest taming spot (there's one in the Mansion)
*He will stop from time to time, so repeat the first steps till you lure him to the taming area.
-Get attacked (you must be full dressed)
-Meanwhile he is Stuned, crouch and interact with him.
-Hold F2, once the rape ends he will be tamed.

Note: this procedure works with most of the males in the game, so you can tame them more easily

• Red Heart

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
yes, they are tameable. It's like some Easter egg.
-Just find one goblin
-Walk in front of him (but no too close)
-Once he has a (!) on his head he will rush towards you
-Run (but no too much since he is slow) towards the nearest taming spot (there's one in the Mansion)
*He will stop from time to time, so repeat the first steps till you lure him to the taming area.
-Get attacked (you must be full dressed)
-Meanwhile he is Stuned, crouch and interact with him.
-Hold F2, once the rape ends he will be tamed.

Note: this procedure works with most of the males in the game, so you can tame them more easily
Sounds pretty awesome, nice, thanks!

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Found a bug where if you alt tab while a text box is up your cursor will get stuck and you won't be able to control the camera anymore

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Found a bug where if you alt tab while a text box is up your cursor will get stuck and you won't be able to control the camera anymore
it's not a bug, that is called Free Mouse mode.
You disable it by pressing F3 or just click on game screen and press Alt again

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
it's not a bug, that is called Free Mouse mode.
You disable it by pressing F3 or just click on game screen and press Alt again
if you see an eye in the upper corner of the game screen, that means that the Free Mouse is ON

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Found a new glitch. If you press F5 for Unstuck, you'll able to run in the Orc Dungeon, instead of being forced to crawling.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Found a new glitch. If you press F5 for Unstuck, you'll able to run in the Orc Dungeon, instead of being forced to crawling.
pretty useful, ain't it? there are a good amount of exploits from the F5 key, but don't over use it, bad things can happen
Also i think you are supposed to be able to stand in the Ork Dungeon, once their affection reaches certain point

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 1724503

?????
Where is his face? :censored:
so that bug wasn't fixed yet. Sometimes the dev reuses animation/bones for certain characters.
In this case the Kobold is using the Warng Riggin, so the facial expression may being broken.
Same happens with the Ent and Kelpie that are configured similarly, so the Ent face may disappear when reusing Kelpie anims

• Sad

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
so that bug wasn't fixed yet. Sometimes the dev reuses animation/bones for certain characters.
In this case the Kobold is using the Warng Riggin, so the facial expression may being broken.
Same happens with the Ent and Kelpie that are configured similarly, so the Ent face may disappear when reusing Kelpie anims
Thats a bit disappointing.
Happens to me, where I wanted a Sheep for the Milk quest. I found one, but she got raped by 2 Kobolds (Looks like Crocodile/Lizardman for me lol), so Sheep was dead (no stamina) and one of the kobolds was chasing me after that... but I was lucky and had a Totem close to me. Now I have a tamed Kobold :)

But after the Sheep rape, he has his face back.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Thats a bit disappointing.
Happens to me, where I wanted a Sheep for the Milk quest. I found one, but she got raped by 2 Kobolds (Looks like Crocodile/Lizardman for me lol), so Sheep was dead (no stamina) and one of the kobolds was chasing me after that... but I was lucky and had a Totem close to me. Now I have a tamed Kobold :)

But after the Sheep rape, he has his face back.
Kobold is a good fapet, his milk sell pretty well.
Yes, the new fapet location is a bit messy but, near the Well and the other hills you can find a lot of Sheep's and some fairies

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Kobold is a good fapet, his milk sell pretty well.
Yes, the new fapet location is a bit messy but, near the Well and the other hills you can find a lot of Sheep's and some fairies
Havn't saw a fairy yet. :(
But I found a sidequest with a "DiureticPill", do you know what the pill use for?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes