3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
But in the Image Panel that is opened when you start the game you can change the Controls at your will,

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Is Audio buggy? The game is quite loud on headphones and reduced the Voice from Max to Min and its still loud. D:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Okey, after playing for several hours it was a pleasant experience
No bugs, No crashes, No memory saturation, almost everything perfect!!
also seems like some models got upgraded making them look better.
All of that with the new interactions, animations made worth the waiting

Reactions: SirDregan

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
tried extracting the contents and the game won't launch and i get a message saying that nw_elf.dll was not found, reinstalling the program may fix the issue

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Okey, after playing for several hours it was a pleasant experience
No bugs, No crashes, No memory saturation, almost everything perfect!!
also seems like some models got upgraded making them look better.
All of that with the new interactions, animations made worth the waiting
I had a few Bugs, but Backup Load solved the problem.

That Miss Black (Story Mode) was sitting in the air, few meters away from her chair... can't interacted with her.
And sometimes the game is freezing for 1-2 seconds, if your change your location, like from the Barn to the forest, where you have your first outside quest

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
WeebLoop Do you know how/where I can find that Knight Apprentice Lily? She is missing and I should ask the Knight Girl in front of the gate, but I can't interact with her. :/

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
try the backup load, you should be able to talk to the girl in front of the gate and then she will tell you that lily is on her first mission
Tried it, still buggy. :/
But restart the game fixed it. Thanks.

Why I'm the only one who found bugs? I'm so unlucky. :cry:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Tried it, still buggy. :/
But restart the game fixed it. Thanks.

Why I'm the only one who found bugs? I'm so unlucky. :cry:
have you deleted all the folders of Nymphokyun in your Appdata folder? because old remains from older versions tends to be stored there and carry bugs from previous versions

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
And sometimes the game is freezing for 1-2 seconds, if your change your location, like from the Barn to the forest, where you have your first outside quest
That happens due to the new optimization of the game i guess, because in older versions
previous visited zones will take a part of the memory to remain preloaded (fapets, h acts going on, buildings, etc) Causing low performance and suddenly crashes.
Now it loads all the zone instantly only when you enter on it.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes