3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Sep 10, 2019
I'm stuck on the bit where you're supposed to bring a level 3+ kelpie to "the spot" and leave it there for a quest - no matter what I do nothing happens.

As a side note, the a few of the animations are good so far but god damn is everything else about this game an absolute slot. Base sprint speed needs to be doubled with how big and empty these areas are.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
like i said when ever i try to launch the game it gives me an error message saying that nw_elf.dll is missing
so that means that the game file "nw_elf.dll" wasn't unpacked.
Either the file got corrupted during the unpacking or the anti virus got rid of it (these are the most common causes for it.
Later I'll try to find it and post it, so you can paste it into the game folder

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm stuck on the bit where you're supposed to bring a level 3+ kelpie to "the spot" and leave it there for a quest - no matter what I do nothing happens.

As a side note, the a few of the animations are good so far but god damn is everything else about this game an absolute slot. Base sprint speed needs to be doubled with how big and empty these areas are.
In what part of the story are you?
The kelpie must be following you all the time, until you step within the "Spot".
Also you can try to: Sleep + restart the game (Press Esc>Main Title>reload)
For the "Speed Issue" It's recommended to play using Cheat Engine, the Speed Hack and the other functions will make the experience better

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
have you deleted all the folders of Nymphokyun in your Appdata folder? because old remains from older versions tends to be stored there and carry bugs from previous versions
Yes, deleted all my old Saves from the Demo in LocalLow

Sep 10, 2019
In what part of the story are you?
The kelpie must be following you all the time, until you step within the "Spot".
Also you can try to: Sleep + restart the game (Press Esc>Main Title>reload)
For the "Speed Issue" It's recommended to play using Cheat Engine, the Speed Hack and the other functions will make the experience better
I'm on the part where the quest just says to take the Kelpie there. (Save menu says "baridea: 42%")
I think the issue might be something with the NPC lady, initally she was still giving me her "leave!" dialogue, after reloading she just wasn't there, now after restarting the game she's there and talking to her gives me "..." instead. But still, I've dragged the keplie all over the place, tried leaving it there and coming back, and nothing has progressed the quest.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
so that means that the game file "nw_elf.dll" wasn't unpacked.
Either the file got corrupted during the unpacking or the anti virus got rid of it (these are the most common causes for it.
Later I'll try to find it and post it, so you can paste it into the game folder
could the issue be that it got downloaded as an iso?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm on the part where the quest just says to take the Kelpie there. (Save menu says "baridea: 42%")
I think the issue might be something with the NPC lady, initally she was still giving me her "leave!" dialogue, after reloading she just wasn't there, now after restarting the game she's there and talking to her gives me "..." instead. But still, I've dragged the keplie all over the place, tried leaving it there and coming back, and nothing has progressed the quest.
ok, first make sure to talk to Blodie first.
Once you have the Kelpie carry it inside the Alley between the houses, the kelpie will stay still in the back of the alley.
Now go to the NPC girl and she will start following you

knightnr2

Jul 23, 2021

I was actually stuck on this part myself. I had to go back to the forest area where you can sell slaves (I think? Never actually did it, but the dialogue there hints at it) (there's a half built building there). The lady is around there and you just have to talk to her and get her to follow you towards the spot.

Sep 10, 2019
ok, first make sure to talk to Blodie first.
Once you have the Kelpie carry it inside the Alley between the houses, the kelpie will stay still in the back of the alley.
Now go to the NPC girl and she will start following you
OH
THAT ALLEY

Okay this whole time I was thinking it was supposed to be like right in front of her or in the alley behind the houses right next to where the NPC is.
I know the dialogue earlier mentioned sticking it in an alley but it was kinda nonspecific.
Thanks!
Time to go figure out the cheatengine speedhack.

Oh btw while I'm in here, where do you get new dildos to catch the sheepgirls with after getting the first one in the quest?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
OH
THAT ALLEY

Okay this whole time I was thinking it was supposed to be like right in front of her or in the alley behind the houses right next to where the NPC is.
I know the dialogue earlier mentioned sticking it in an alley but it was kinda nonspecific.
Thanks!
Time to go figure out the cheatengine speedhack.
Glad it helped!
If you don't know where to go or in what zone the mission talks about.
Just Open the Book (press Tab) and select the mission you are doing
Press Enter and it will show in the Sky a Light Pillar above the zone you have to go, Plus the MC will look towards THAT spot, so you can use her as Compass

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Oh btw while I'm in here, where do you get new dildos to catch the sheepgirls with after getting the first one in the quest?
You unlock them on the "Mansion Trader" after certain mission.
The first sheep mission is just like an introduction to taming in old versions.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Damn, taming a Sheep is pretty hard... :x
It's easier with a Speed Hack, just rape her until the bar is 65% then cancel it, run toward the taming spot (the far you are from her, the faster she will be)
If you see her stopping, go and rape her & cancel it until she gets in the taming range

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
It's easier with a Speed Hack, just rape her until the bar is 65% then cancel it, run toward the taming spot (the far you are from her, the faster she will be)
If you see her stopping, go and rape her & cancel it until she gets in the taming range
The first time, she stopped, I ran into her, puff, she was a huge pill of woll and I lost my Dildo... xD
Then I quitted the game, lol.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes