3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
well, if you have paypal you could buy it through DLpoits, also there's a offer of 3$ discount for new members.
I cannot buy it since my debit card was rejected :(
I had Paypal, but I deleted my account several years ago, bec of some payment problems.
But maybe I should try it again, dunno...

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I have a question and sorry, if I'm chatting to much here, but...
If I buy Slavebar on DLsite, I'll get Episode 1 too, right?
Will I get the future Episodes for free then or must I pay all for them?

I'm asking, bec. I never brought games yet on DLsite...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I have a question and sorry, if I'm chatting to much here, but...
If I buy Slavebar on DLsite, I'll get Episode 1 too, right?
Will I get the future Episodes for free then or must I pay all for them?

I'm asking, bec. I never brought games yet on DLsite...
well, think about DLsite as Steam, you buy the game and future updates will be free on your bought products, otherwise it would be a scam to buy the same product every time gets updated

Reactions: SirDregan

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
But, if the dev decides to release the other episodes as separated games (pretty unlikely) you will have to buy every one of them.
Ask the dev for more information nymphokyun.net

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
apparently someone found a way to play the game uncensored by simply removing the Cens.dat file
The dev also confirmed this. Source: a comment here

btw it would be much appreciated if someone releases the full version publicly on the forum here
my answer is no but weeb and pol will get it befor anyone will ater that maybe
apparently someone found a way to play the game uncensored by simply removing the Cens.dat file
The dev also confirmed this. Source: a comment here

btw it would be much appreciated if someone releases the full version publicly on the forum here
no

coalgunner

Sep 21, 2018
Long time lurker / leech here.

I can't believe I wasted money on this game. I always check here or ULMF for saves or walk-throughs for shit I buy. So fuck me for not checking here first before buying this garbage, maybe I would've seen the 55+ pages of people complaining about bugs or not knowing what to do. The ONLY redeeming part of this game is the freeplay mode and that honestly should just be the whole game. The dialogue is cringe and the capture mechanic is buggy and beyond tedious. Story mode was nothing but pain to get through to unlock free play and even then you have to play the "story" to unlock more stuff in free play. I refuse to play anymore story.

I hate the "Uwu i love cocks xD" cringe 2010 weeb humor that this game is full of. Just let me bust a nut, if the game had something to say I would play it. I'm not some brain dead coomer I have no problem with slow burn games but this shit is just painful.

tldr
Excuse my rant I know nobody cares. I only commented because I plan on uploading the game to anonfiles once I reach 3 post and I'm allowed to share links.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
wasted money on this [...]
buggy and beyond tedious [...]
cringe 2010 weeb humor [...]
this shit is just painful.
Thanks for confirming what I suspected. Clarity is a good thing.
At least the dev released a "finished" product (mind the quotes) so we can't say he's dishonest. That's a redeeming point.
Excuse my rant I know nobody cares.
We all are nobodies, so you'd be correct :unsure:

coalgunner

Sep 21, 2018
Sounds like silly psychotic game. I would be interested.
Honestly I like the idea, I do. But there's just too many things I don't like that get in the way of me enjoying the game. I do like the animations and I can respect the time invested in them.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Long time lurker / leech here.

I can't believe I wasted money on this game. I always check here or ULMF for saves or walk-throughs for shit I buy. So fuck me for not checking here first before buying this garbage, maybe I would've seen the 55+ pages of people complaining about bugs or not knowing what to do. The ONLY redeeming part of this game is the freeplay mode and that honestly should just be the whole game. The dialogue is cringe and the capture mechanic is buggy and beyond tedious. Story mode was nothing but pain to get through to unlock free play and even then you have to play the "story" to unlock more stuff in free play. I refuse to play anymore story.

I hate the "Uwu i love cocks xD" cringe 2010 weeb humor that this game is full of. Just let me bust a nut, if the game had something to say I would play it. I'm not some brain dead coomer I have no problem with slow burn games but this shit is just painful.

tldr
Excuse my rant I know nobody cares. I only commented because I plan on uploading the game to anonfiles once I reach 3 post and I'm allowed to share links.
Don't worry pal, not everyone can enjoy the same thing.
Even i find troublesome this new method of "You have to play this before unlock this"
Principally because all my saves are no longer compatible at all with the new game, so I'm forced to replay everything again (not complaining at all because it will be like playing for the first time xd)
Also this method seems like a solution for that problem where the players doesn't know how to play, isn't the best way to solve it, but works..

And there are better things too, The game is Less Buggy, More estable, has more things to do, the e new sex anims are dope and in summary Is for far more Friendly with the player.
I haven't played the complete version, just the Demo and it felt like a new game honestly

Reactions: crappypoo

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Honestly I like the idea, I do. But there's just too many things I don't like that get in the way of me enjoying the game. I do like the animations and I can respect the time invested in them.
mmm, well if the dialogs are a problem, try pressing F4, maybe that can hide them.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
The dialogue is cringe and the capture mechanic is buggy and beyond tedious. Story mode was nothing but pain to get through to unlock free play and even then you have to play the "story" to unlock more stuff in free play. I refuse to play anymore story.
Yeah, played the Demos. Was very frustating and stressful to manage the controls or some actions.
That "Lexicon" on the TAB button is very... confusion.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, played the Demos. Was very frustating and stressful to manage the controls or some actions.
That "Lexicon" on the TAB button is very... confusion.
yes, at the beginning it was a bit hard to control the camera, and i was a bit confused with the new controls.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes