3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Finished story mode of current version. Countless times of crashes but still possible to complete current build. The game became much more interesting at the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Finished story mode of current version. Countless times of crashes but still possible to complete current build. The game became much more interesting at the end.
just to be sure, this is the patreon version save or it is from the public one?.
Thanks for your save

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
just to be sure, this is the patreon version save or it is from the public one?.
The patreon version saves. Public version is about 1/3 length of current story. You can use them in both versions if save for public version didn't reached end of content.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i couldn't get past any goblin. i decided to just delete it and just wait for updates to the free mode
Do you want know that you have to going in the opposite direction of the goblins inside the cave? and the first time you find a goblin you are forced to be raped.

Aug 29, 2020
Do you want know that you have to going in the opposite direction of the goblins inside the cave? and the first time you find a goblin you are forced to be raped.
i went to sleep. i know the first one is supposed to rape you. i just can't get past every other goblin. i go the other way. i find something that needs a key and a stone that lights up. the key is in the cell but i don't know how to unlock it

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i went to sleep. i know the first one is supposed to rape you. i just can't get past every other goblin. i go the other way. i find something that needs a key and a stone that lights up. the key is in the cell but i don't know how to unlock it
there are 3 light stones, they are in the same way, to unlock the door than needs the key just interact with it

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
[SB] July Build
Hello again,
As you might've guessed this build is a bit more story oriented. I've finally implemented the system (it's basics) which i was somewhat hyped about, it being part of this new story segment. I do hope some players will also find it interesting ^.^
Sorry for little details in new stuff, i'm trying not to spoil the story as much as possible.

// Download
DL:
210731 ::
Size (unrar): 2400 Mb
Size (rar): 918 Mb
Pass: "nymphokyun"

/ Notes
- Dryad can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house) along with the current poll girl (to display latest poll animation). Dryad is still not tamable.
- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3
- If you're experiencing random crashes please close all background apps (since this game consumes lots of performance) and try again.
- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

[SB] July Update
Hello everyone, i think i just scored a new record (never got to 31'th for publishing T^T) .
My apologies for the extra wait, had to kick lots of bunnies to get moving -.-

// New Stuff
- Story Extended "Boring Filler"
  • with new hacts
  • with new system (story only so far)
- [story] New Area "Bunny Lair"
- [Poll Pose] Ent x Sheep

/ Additional
- added a hay bed near bunny temple (golden bunny)
- fill piss more on daypass

/ Bugs fixed
  • Crowd chars stop walking after interacting/chat once
  • Nun x males shocked didn't play (ni shown in)
  • Align Nun after h (sit pose)
  • clean nun liquids on sleep part (now destroys the ones spawned)
  • crowds could redrink continuously - endlessly
  • [toy striker bSmith] arr bar not showing on target char
  • Book fix (on appear can't cycle pages for quests , glitch after returning from fapets bookmark)
  • Bunny hair and tail fix
  • [story] Different start speed in last chapters (same as in free mode)
  • fapets position not locked while in chat
  • sometimes fappets not registering as followers
  • bunnies sometimes approaching yet unable to eat carrots (since they have low Energy left -- now they"re not reacting to food if low energy)

// Screens

// Upcoming Poll
Ent x Neko

Cheers ^.-
~NK

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
  1. :: SlaveBar build 210629 :: // Codes (just type in the game) : [Map-Level] (type without '>' sign or '-' or spaces) (backspace)birthday - masturbates + extra anims *Req: Futa mode, OnFeet (no crouched), Normal (not pregnant) (backspace)2bday - masturbates + extra anims *Req: Futa mode, crouched, Normal (not pregnant) (backspace)claus - winter cloths =(equal sign) > B > 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces) (Backspace)>N>M>1/2/3/4/5/6 - Necromancer cloths switch (Backspace)>ZOZO - Toggle ZombieMode (Nishy) (Backspace)>XMAS - (in winter zone) instant night (Backspace)>SPAWN B/S/K/C/T/O/W/H/NN/LL/UU/O - spawn a captured fapet near your (b-bunny,s-sheep,k-kelpie,c-cow,t-stallion,o-kobold,w-warg,h-harpy,nn-neko,LL - slime, UU - hound, O - kobold ) (Backspace)>CLS - Unlock add cloths for purchase (dress cabin) (Backspace)>BOOBS - instant full body level (Backspace)>BRK - (while targeting a tamed female) instant break-unbreak (if done on a broken female) (Backspace)>LVL - (while targeting a tamed fapet) Level up (might not update the overhead ui) (Backspace)>CO - +500 coins (Backspace)>STAM - stamina max // ExtraAnims: - Sheep Mastb B *as Nishy turn futa > go near the tamed sheep > start masturbating (must be Level 10 or higher, arrousment must be 10% or higher) - Feeding bunny (5 carrots, then thses anims will change): xNishy, xNishy Taming, xFtaNishy - Nishy Beg * Beg skill (crouch>shift to sit, then hold RMB) near a pissing Guard `while in this state press at any time Q for Nishy to take a sip `after he finished - release LMB for an ending * same as above only Nishy should be arroused (more then 70%) - Bunny Beg * Like Nishy's beg, she takes sips on random. If you time it right your ending (LMB realease after guard finish) she will do a finish aswell * If her arrousement is higher then 50%
Load Earlier Messages

Reactions: N0oneyouknow

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
[SB] July Build
Hello again,
As you might've guessed this build is a bit more story oriented. I've finally implemented the system (it's basics) which i was somewhat hyped about, it being part of this new story segment. I do hope some players will also find it interesting ^.^
Sorry for little details in new stuff, i'm trying not to spoil the story as much as possible.

// Download
DL:
210731 GDrive ::
Size (unrar): 2400 Mb
Size (rar): 918 Mb
Pass: "nymphokyun"

/ Notes
- Dryad can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house) along with the current poll girl (to display latest poll animation). Dryad is still not tamable.
- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3
- If you're experiencing random crashes please close all background apps (since this game consumes lots of performance) and try again.
- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

[SB] July Update
Hello everyone, i think i just scored a new record (never got to 31'th for publishing T^T) .
My apologies for the extra wait, had to kick lots of bunnies to get moving -.-

// New Stuff
- Story Extended "Boring Filler"
  • with new hacts
  • with new system (story only so far)
- [story] New Area "Bunny Lair"
- [Poll Pose] Ent x Sheep

/ Additional
- added a hay bed near bunny temple (golden bunny)
- fill piss more on daypass

/ Bugs fixed
  • Crowd chars stop walking after interacting/chat once
  • Nun x males shocked didn't play (ni shown in)
  • Align Nun after h (sit pose)
  • clean nun liquids on sleep part (now destroys the ones spawned)
  • crowds could redrink continuously - endlessly
  • [toy striker bSmith] arr bar not showing on target char
  • Book fix (on appear can't cycle pages for quests , glitch after returning from fapets bookmark)
  • Bunny hair and tail fix
  • [story] Different start speed in last chapters (same as in free mode)
  • fapets position not locked while in chat
  • sometimes fappets not registering as followers
  • bunnies sometimes approaching yet unable to eat carrots (since they have low Energy left -- now they"re not reacting to food if low energy)

// Screens

// Upcoming Poll
Ent x Neko

Cheers ^.-
~NK
thanks so much <3

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Seems like futanari mode is finally implemented in the story mode
Also there are new animations in the h-acts list?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
yes, in that part
(also do you mind sharing the H-acts list again? in case of any change)
~ SlaveBar Animations List ~

July [210731] : Ent x Sheep

/ Main Anims (T - taming, D - default anim, A - attack anim)

- Nishy x: Bunny [T,D], Sheep [T,D], Cow [T,D], Neko [T,D] , Harpy [T,D] , Slime [T,D]

- FutaNishy x: Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Neko, Harpy, Slime

- Kelpie x: Nishy, Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Neko, Harpy, Slime

- Stallion x: Nishy [D], Nishy + Cow [T] , Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Harpy

- Hound x: Nishy + Sheep [T] , Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Neko, Harpy

- Warg x: Nishy [T], Bunny, Cow, Sheep, Neko, Harpy, Slime

- Ork x: females (random poses) [3 poses]

- Goblin x: Nishy , Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Neko, Harpy, Slime

- Kobold x: Nishy [T], (fem atk) , Bunny, Cow, Sheep, Neko, Harpy, Slme

- Spider x: Fairy

- Ent x: Bunny, Cow, Sheep

/ Milking anims (a-b same anim reused)

- Kelpie x: Bunny, Sheep-Cow

- Stallion x: Bunny, Sheep-Cow

- Hound x: Bunny, Sheep-Cow

- Ork x: female [1 pose]

- Warg x: female

- FutaNishy x: female

/ Gang anims ( [number of max gang partners] )

- Nishy (any female of her size) x: [4] Goblins (story only), [2] Kobolds

- Kelpie x: [4] bunnies, bunny + kelpie, bunny + Stallion

/ [poses] hCount (Male to have x?? with that female)

- x10

Kelpie x Bunny, Kelpie x Sheep, Stallion x Bunny, FutaNishy x Sheep, Hound x Cow, Neko x Nishy, Stallion x Cow x Nishy [T], Warg x Nishy [T], gang (2) kobolds, Spider x Fairy, Hound x Harpy, Stallion x Harpy, Slime x Nishy [A]

- x30

Kelpie x Neko, Hound x Neko, Spider x Fairy , Slime x Nishy [A]

Milking

- x30

Kelpie x Bunny, Stallion x Bunny

/ Crowd (via molesting + conforming to conditions)

- Male: molest (3), fail (rape), TitJob

- Female: molest (3)

- Male Fapets x Female Crowds ; Female Fapets x Male Crowds

*via attack if conditions are met - check Book > Help for more info

/ Extra Anims (L - Lvl based)

- BadEnds (Nishy x): Kelpie, Stallion

- Gangs: Kelpie x 5 females, Kelpie x female x Stallion, kelpie x female x Kelpie, 5 Goblins x female

- Secondary anim (Shift + interact): Stallion x Nishy

- BreakMode: female x Kelpie, female x female

- Feeded: Bunny

- hActions (Nishy x): Kelpie, Stallion

- NPC: Builder x Cow

- Toilet: Nishy x female (+ male), FutaNishy x fem (+ male), fem x x fem (+ male)

- Masturbate: Bunny (2 L), Sheep, Cow, Neko, Goblin

- BondageMachine: MachineA (2L) x female , MachineB (2L) x female ,

- CleaningSpot (female): 2 poses

- Cage (female)

- TableMount (big males x females)

- Other: Nishy x ParasiteEgg (2 poses)

- Monsters: Ork x KnightFemale

- Story Anims (...)

/ Special events (+ months when active in builds)

- [halloween] Zombie x: female

• October-November
- [winter] Snowman x: bunny, sheep, cow

• December-February
- [summer] Beach NPC x: bunny

• June-August

// Extra Info

- Masturbating near a tamed male (or auto-masturbating while watching an hAct) will cause males to attack Nishy. The pose is based off other females (bunny,sheep,cow), and it's selected randomly. If she's crouched she will get poseA, if not she'll get poseB. If male's level is 10 or above, some poses might change.

Here are all pose start variations:

- Interact (LMB)

- Shift hold + LMB [secondary anim]

- Masturbate (on feet)

- Masturbate (crouched)

- Interact (LMB) + high hCount (multiple times xHuman (Nishy))

- BadEnd: taming males with less then needed stamina or outside of taming spot (check the Recipes for more details)

- Feeded more + taming procedure (bunny)

- [FutaMode] interact (only x females)

- [BreakMode - female] Attack command x Kelpie (HorseGuy)

- [BreakMode - female] Attack command x female

- [Equiped to MilkingParlor]

- [Equiped to Toilet]

// Fapets Notes

/ Harpy

- Harpies are only interested in chars with face (or head) covered in cum. The best way to get that would be thru a blowjob with a male (ex.: Stallion's second anim [crouch + shift + interact])

- Crouch to evade a Harpy's attack

// note

- this post will be updated upon adding new anims

- story anims aren't included in the list

- feel free to notify me if i missed any (PM or comment)

I hope this post will prove useful to a certain extent for everyone,

Cheers,

~NK

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes