3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Technically using toys doesn't count as losing it, but as well she recovers it with magic at the end of the month ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
well, i get it when it happens about 20lvl or something, but with 1st lvl? She's a mage not shit...

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I'd those are the origin pointers (green), they will remain even you close the game. But if not, probably it will not work
Well, now it's somehow work with character exp and the stamina value, close and open the game numerous time's, but it's still find them. Also do the thing, that wild male animal's don't lose stamina after H-scene....i don't know how, but it's just work's. Tho i do this with 1.2 B ver. Here, try this rename extension to .CT

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Dev revealed that one of the things added in the next update of Slavebar would include a new Free Mode Monthly Event, Fairy H-anims (possibly only in the event) and revamp of the Cabine System
Screenshot_20230615-094720-770.png

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
How do i increase the essence of my slaves? I noticed that sometimes their essence increases, but usually they slowly lose essence over time.

And i still haven't figured out what causes their essence to increase...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How do i increase the essence of my slaves? I noticed that sometimes their essence increases, but usually they slowly lose essence over time.

And i still haven't figured out what causes their essence to increase...
Scene you can take it as "food gauge". You can rise it by feeding your slaves or after reaching +90 affection with them (gives +1 per day).

(Free mode)
To feed them, you have to look at their direction and press the mouse wheel, now select the food (1-2 numeral) and right click.
Each monster has their own favorite food which has an stronger effect in them

(Story Mode)
You have to unlock the "Targeting Skill" after being rescued from the ork dungeon and meeting Horny.
Once you did that, repeat the Free Mode procedure

Reactions: Nishee

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
Scene you can take it as "food gauge". You can rise it by feeding your slaves or after reaching +90 affection with them (gives +1 per day).

(Free mode)
To feed them, you have to look at their direction and press the mouse wheel, now select the food (1-2 numeral) and right click.
Each monster has their own favorite food which has an stronger effect in them

(Story Mode)
You have to unlock the "Targeting Skill" after being rescued from the ork dungeon and meeting Horny.
Once you did that, repeat the Free Mode procedure
Play of the game, right here. :3

Oh and another thing, i discovered that you can increase the essence regen by increasing affection level... I had no idea how to feed them, so all i could do was pet them... My bunny's permanently maxed out on essence now, it seems, because i maxed her affection.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Play of the game, right here. :3

Oh and another thing, i discovered that you can increase the essence regen by increasing affection level... I had no idea how to feed them, so all i could do was pet them... My bunny's permanently maxed out on essence now, it seems, because i maxed her affection.
Yes, petting is a good way but it doesn't rise the level of affection.
if you pet them a lot you will see how the affection gets stuck in a number (max is 500), that means you reached a bottleneck and needs to break it (Either by sex of food).
There are 3 levels in total, each with it's own animations based in the species of the slave

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Yes, I just hope that the developer doesn't back down at the last moment and then say: "No, not until the end of next year."

HomelessJesus

Apr 16, 2022
Is there a way to change the months faster then only sleeping and also does anyone know which dates the events begin?
And also does anyone know which creatures can do gang rapes?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a way to change the months faster then only sleeping and also does anyone know which dates the events begin?
And also does anyone know which creatures can do gang rapes?
Other than sleeping, no. But you can try to suggest the dev something about it, before the new update comes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fapets with gang sex:
- Kelpie x 2-5 females
-Kelpie x Female x Kelpie/Ent
- Stallion x Female x Kelpie
- 2 Kobold x female
(Both Kobold and Warng can participate in the gang animation from the other but the animation depends on who starts it)
- 2-3 Warng x female
- 2-5 Goblin x female
PD: If you want to have Nishy participating in the Warng/Kobold gang sex:
Make a K/W target Nishy, F5, and then press enter while facing a compatible fapet. This also applies to every gang sex that involves 1 female and 2 males!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HomelessJesus

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello i hope anyone can help me. I stuck on the quest the bunny should follow me. I have captured a bunny is near on my sleeping place and now level 7 but i can not make it that the bunny follow me without a carrot or so what make i wrong or need i a higher level by the bunny?

Pls help me

ps: thanks i found it with cancel the scene i she follow me now .

Last edited:

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
A story about how NOT to make a game. Unskippable scenes, too long animations, buggy controls, slurred interface. Maybe I would like to play it, but, alas, after quality games it is simply impossible.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
A story about how NOT to make a game. Unskippable scenes, too long animations, buggy controls, slurred interface. Maybe I would like to play it, but, alas, after quality games it is simply impossible.
Dialog scenes can be skipped by holding Right click, animations can be skipped by holding F2, about bugs, yeah those a nuisance but most of them are bearable

Reactions: DrShadyBase
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes