3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
:O
Wait this game isn't totally dead? I tried an older version of this, what feels like ages ago, and I never had any major bugs until I got to the large clearing where you're supposed to build base or something. Idek, it was very poorly explained what you were supposed to do after that, and I got stuck with zero progression.
Thanks for sharing Mykka, will check it out.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
unaaaa mierda que chucha putos goblins de mierda qiue chucha debo hacer ya se eliminar la mierda de juego tu puta madre vaya mierda
Please provide a translation with your post.
And if you want to talk shit, talk to the developer, this is not the place to do it.
por favor proporcione una traducción con su publicación.
Y si quieres hablar mierda, habla con el desarrollador, este no es el lugar para hacerlo.cerlo.

Reactions: ferdere
Jul 31, 2018
LoL i am stuck in the start after doing the puzzle i am supposed to choose between a human or monster cock i tried clicking on one of the options but nothing xD

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
LoL i am stuck in the start after doing the puzzle i am supposed to choose between a human or monster cock i tried clicking on one of the options but nothing xD
Same, the hell are you supposed to do. These kinds of puzzles is erotic games are the worst.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
It's been almost a year since I played this game, and nothing's changed?

I feel like I hit the nail right on its head hard, with my review.

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
Now I tried to play the game,

The Story part is bug as fuck, after many times I couldn't pass the choice part.

The Second part of the tutorial is not a big problem if you follow every guideline, if you miss a mark BUG and you can't continue.

The game itself is shit, a lot of things without render, seeing some white boxes is not the best, and again if you don't follow step by step the taming process key items could be lost.

I would expect this kind of game from a first release, but the game is almost 3 years old. downloading this game in itself was a waste of time, maybe in the future will be playable, but right now it isn't.

Reactions: FrizzyB

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Has anybody gotten the milking parlor to work? I got the bunny on there and the horse following me (whipped him to make that work) but when I try to get them to interact it says "You've got no followers"

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Just as buggy as I remember the builds from months ago being..

The author proudly claims to having made a game before this, and people might know him from it, I honestly hope that game was free, because I made more coherent games back in college when studying to become a computer scientist..

Camera going through walls, unskipable animations, no objectives menu incase you skipped something and need to re-read it, buggy and patchy interaction system, no sort of checkpoint system incase you get stuck which means, if something aint working, you gotta start all over and go through about 5 minutes of unskipable animations again.

He claims to be a professional and experienced 3D artist, yet during the very first animation in the story, the cat girl's anus is floating above her buttocks..

Hell, during the menu, the author decided to add in something "fun", having the girl suck off what looks like a ships stearing wheel, however, even there, the fucking bulbs at the end is bigger than her mouth, so she just clips through it..

This person is either not very interested in doing his best or where ever hes from has a very low bar for educating 3D artists.

I would have posted this as a review, but this site has some odd choices when it comes to layout.. Like putting the "next page" button at the top rather than the bottom of the "latest releases" section, so I couldnt find the "Post Review" button anywhere.

Reactions: bvctr

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Just as buggy as I remember the builds from months ago being...
He had made one game, I had it seen for download on the homepage. But it is way smaller and not sorta open world iirc. So this game is a huge leap forward but sometimes the shoes are too big.

How about you give some hints to the dev? You seem knowledgeable. Perhaps you can think of code samples to study so the dev can adapt and implement a few of the features you mentioned. Also maybe you know how to squish some nasty bugs?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
He had made one game, I had it seen for download on the homepage. But it is way smaller and not sorta open world iirc. So this game is a huge leap forward but sometimes the shoes are to big.

How about you give some hints to the dev? You seem knowledgeable. Perhaps you can think of code samples to study so the dev can adapt and implement a few of the features you mentioned. Also maybe you know how to squish some nasty bugs?
Because;
1. People giving "hints" and wanting to "help" are many, but often they just want to impose their own ideas onto the project.

Try looking through any of the freelance websites for games developers (flash mostly), and you'll see a tonne of younger people wanting to be the "Ideas" man, thinking their idea is worth free work. Its not exactly the same, but the idea is similiar, people coming in from the outside and wanting to change the game to fit their view instead of the developers.

2. I honestly have no interest in it. I'm not an artist, I've always made games with cheap art or mooching off friends whom are a lot better at it than me. (I often use Arteria3D, the bloke makes above average 3D and you can buy a license to all his stuff for just 1000 dollars, this includes future things.)

3. Coming in from the outside and having to learn the code programmed by someone whos learned how to program by copy pasting other's code until they knew enough to make their own, its a shitshow and trying to fix a game made like that often takes 3 times longer than it would just making it over from scratch, look at the Yandere dev, hes a fairly shit programmer and very hard to work with. A proper studio actually bought the license to publish his game, however hes so bad at programming that development took ages to move along, so they sent a programmer to help him out, the bloke had to rewrite most of the code, and eventually it got to the point where the dev threw a shit fit and cancelled the entire thing because he couldnt understand his code anymore.

4. Making a small linear game is just as hard as making an open world one, hell. I'd almost say making an open world game is a bit easier since theres more freedom to program what you want, the moment you make a linear game you have to put a lot of thought into everything to make sure things work within the confines. Linear games confine you more than open world ones.

I dont know if you'll bother reading all that, but incase you do, then kudos, you have more patience than I would have had.

Either way, hopefully you'll understand what I'm getting at. Fixing a broken game is often more work than just remaking it, and I'm simply not invested enough to want to make that sacrifice (In terms of my time)

There are some games I do go out of my way to fix, that furry impregnation free roam game is one of them, it was abandoned ages ago and I found its concepts fairly unique, so I wanted to see if I could make it work, took me a few days, but it works now, however that was because I found it interesting to see how he made certain things in the game..

Turned out, the developer had simply used a lot of assets from Unity and mashed them all together into one game. He, like this person was also an artist with no programming knowledge, so he made his game by stiching code from different assets together like Frankenstein did to his monster.

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
u guys know that this is the October build right? until I really get to play a more up to date version I really cant complain that much

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well i have ask NK when the new Version for the year 2019 comes out he have say he looks that end april maybe he could bring it out. This Version have i still

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Oh I read shit usually, if so is replying to me. So thanks I guess, it's called politeness.

Didn't know YanDev draw a fit and stopped? Say, did he bail out now? I do see the game updated, dunno what you mean. Other dev took over? Didn't follow the news for a good year, when drama came along (got sauce??).

And I don't want you going to great lenghts exhausting yourself, but you read like you could point the dev in the right directions. Just the basic shit, like clipping errors, pathfinding etc., that would make the game better already. Not saying you should be doing the job for the dev but explaining what went wrong in the process, and how to look up ways to fix it. I already mentioned, if dev wants the game to succeed (read: being finished) it would be wise to pay monies for coding help. If there's somebody out there masochist enough that is.

What I find even more astonishing, that 'artists' with next to no knowledge get anything to work, speaks for Unity engine I believe. As you wrote, such 'projects' may end up monstres, going through the code would give any programmer nightmares. Not judging bc I couldn't be bothered to create a game on my own. ^^

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Oh I read shit usually, if so is replying to me. So thanks I guess, it's called politeness.

Didn't know YanDev draw a fit and stopped? Say, did he bail out now? I do see the game updated, dunno what you mean. Other dev took over? Didn't follow the news for a good year, when drama came along (got sauce??).

And I don't want you going to great lenghts exhausting yourself, but you read like you could point the dev in the right directions. Just the basic shit, like clipping errors, pathfinding etc., that would make the game better already. Not saying you should be doing the job for the dev but explaining what went wrong in the process, and how to look up ways to fix it. I already mentioned, if dev wants the game to succeed (read: being finished) it would be wise to pay monies for coding help. If there's somebody out there masochist enough that is.

What I find even more astonishing, that 'artists' with next to no knowledge get anything to work, speaks for Unity engine I believe. As you wrote, such 'projects' may end up monstres, going through the code would give any programmer nightmares. Not judging bc I couldn't be bothered to create a game on my own. ^^
Yandere dev threw a hissy fit and cancelled the contract he had signed with the publisher.

He didnt like that he couldnt understand the code anymore (Because it was optimized and programmed by an actual game developer). So, he gave them the money back and decided he would just work on the game himself.

Heres a video going in deph about how big of an asshole the Yandere Dev is, how hes racking in money but doing very little work.

The game is full of bugs and has a lot of problems, thats why the publisher sent him a real game developer to help him fix the game because the game was more or less held together with duct tape and spit, but Yandere dev didnt like that he couldnt understand the code anymore, so he ended the contract and went back to working on the game himself again.

Anyway, this is going off topic, see the video, its fairly well researched.

Reactions: Cirro84

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
I would have posted this as a review, but this site has some odd choices when it comes to layout.. Like putting the "next page" button at the top rather than the bottom of the "latest releases" section, so I couldnt find the "Post Review" button anywhere.
In the top, at the right of the thread name, select the number of stars and a windows pop-up will let you write the review.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes