3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Tbh i kinda feel like hes just trying to do too much at the same time, if ya want the story, do it. If ya want to fix bugs first debate if its better to remake then to fix it. Fappets levels for exp, why not just skip em ? im pritty sure theire the cause for atleast half the buggs relateing to them. (changeing apperence, dissapearing changeing into other fappets ect) less data less oppertunity for buggs right?

Reactions: Cirro84

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
im at choose your cock part and i use all the buttons and mouse clicks and nothing is happening whats going on??

Calrain

Oct 22, 2017
Alright, I'm not sure if I'm playing the same game as everyone else, but I'm in a dungeon and can't seem to get past the goblins. Anyone have any suggestions/info/walkthrough of any sort?

ferdere

Feb 5, 2018
Alright, I'm not sure if I'm playing the same game as everyone else, but I'm in a dungeon and can't seem to get past the goblins. Anyone have any suggestions/info/walkthrough of any sort?
that is the story mode and that is the final for the moment, try to play de free mode

Reactions: Cirro84

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
In the top, at the right of the thread name, select the number of stars and a windows pop-up will let you write the review.
Basically, the website developer expects you to understand his thinking when he made the site?

What is he? A Puzzle adventure designer? "Of course! We need the moon dust to make the horse sneeze out the key!"

Reactions: bvctr
Dec 22, 2017
During the horse or horseman scenes can you use the 2 and 3 it gives you the option but it looks to be locked are they not in the game yet?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone post the Patreon Version or it's forbidden?
I mean, I havn't Paypal or a Kreditcard for Patreon. :/

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
trying to use milking bar and trying to sell slaves but when I try to do either with slaves following me, it says "no slaves are following you." What gives?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
tried story mode. sex seriously needs a skip button, can't evade goblins at all, and there's nothing more aggravating than a slow moving MC. Seriously, it's agonizing.

Reactions: SirDregan

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
trying to use milking bar and trying to sell slaves but when I try to do either with slaves following me, it says "no slaves are following you." What gives?
They stop following after a while make sure they still are. Also they stop following if you exit their den

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes