3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
I honestly, didn't know it was the pub version, I just finally found one and I was hoping it was going to be worth a damn. The last few versions I have played have been amazingly buggy and frustrating to the point of ruining the good concepts behind the game. I am a year later he finally has his shit together, and its playable, but I have my doubts.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

lavrisse

Sep 27, 2017
i'll have to agree with that, but i hope he starts finishing at least ONE core part of his game, because the sudden addition of a reworked story mode while having old unfixed bugs lying around (and tedious capturing mechanics for the bunnies etc) kinda makes it look like it'll all turn into spaghetti in no time.. maybe he should consider having a team for it once he gets enough?

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
i'll have to agree with that, but i hope he starts finishing at least ONE core part of his game, because the sudden addition of a reworked story mode while having old unfixed bugs lying around (and tedious capturing mechanics for the bunnies etc) kinda makes it look like it'll all turn into spaghetti in no time.. maybe he should consider having a team for it once he gets enough?
Honestly, I love the capturing for the bunny. It's unique. It just needs to be a bit faster and slightly easier as not to frustrate people. His ideas really are top notch, but he never puts in enough effort. But that's a pretty common problem. Most people, myself included, never play their own game. They just keep thinking about what they A. need to fix or B. what they want to add/change.

He would really benefit from playing the game several times. See what he finds frustrating.

Jerrychencool

Oct 11, 2017
View attachment 97133

Overview:
In a world ruled by high-elfs a human slave is trying to survive, as it is given a chance to earn its freedom by fulfilling the conditions of an one of a kind pact between a slaa and an noble.

You open a bar to get money, yet not just a simple bar, but one for noble's fetishes. As the dishes served here are made out of body fluids, gathered thru a mating act. For that reason, you have a whole farm with various h-slaves to harvest from :3​

Thread Update: 2019-04-05
Release Date: 2018-10-27
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 181027
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks @Mykka for sharing the game

View attachment 97134 View attachment 97135 View attachment 97136 View attachment 97137 View attachment 97138
Please update the OP link is in the message above

Reactions: ryuhatsune

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please update the OP link is in the message above
Next time it's best to report the post above and say "new version". I've passed it onto uploaders so it can be updated.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
maybe he should consider having a team for it once he gets enough?
It's quite rare for amateur devs to get teams.

In order to be able to pay them they need to be earning quite a lot, we're talking a few thousand, and this is 3 years old now and still only on 400.

Chances of a team here are so slim the odds of Freddy Mercury rising from the dead and performing a 1 off concert in my garden is higher.

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
This thing is even more broken than the usual asset slideshow dlsite $10 garbage lol.

1.png
2.png

Things I did so far:
-Tried story mode, it's nonexistent
-Tried free mode, it's story mode
-Picked up a bucket, got cursed and never been able to drop the bucket
-Tried hiding my ui, seems like I removed it from existence
-Tried free mode again, got dropped on a totally different location than before with different assets on the map
-Tried Cheat Engine, surprisingly it worked
-Got blocked by invisible walls like 40 times, still managed to get out of bounds but never been able to go around the walls
-Broke the entire chat system by pressing LMB and RMB at the same time
-Seems like I forgot to check something, game keeps telling me about it every 5 seconds even when on different map

3,16 out of "this is not a fucking meme, this is trash"
Still better than Black Ops 3 but not as fappable as Dark Souls Remastered.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
This thing is even more broken than the usual asset slideshow dlsite $10 garbage lol.

View attachment 335357
View attachment 335358

Things I did so far:
-Tried free mode again, got dropped on a totally different location than before with different assets on the map
-Got blocked by invisible walls like 40 times, still managed to get out of bounds but never been able to go around the walls
-Seems like I forgot to check something, game keeps telling me about it every 5 seconds even when on different map

sounds like a generic Ubisoft/Bethesda game to me.

Reactions: A.H.

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018

View attachment 335357
View attachment 335358

Things I did so far:

You only scraped the surface the ammount of bugs are staggering

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i can not play the story it gets to the part where the cat girl is on that sex toy at the start and that's it what the hell do I do

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes