3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
This thing is even more broken than the usual asset slideshow dlsite $10 garbage lol.

View attachment 335357
View attachment 335358

Things I did so far:
-Tried story mode, it's nonexistent
-Tried free mode, it's story mode
-Picked up a bucket, got cursed and never been able to drop the bucket
-Tried hiding my ui, seems like I removed it from existence
-Tried free mode again, got dropped on a totally different location than before with different assets on the map
-Tried Cheat Engine, surprisingly it worked
-Got blocked by invisible walls like 40 times, still managed to get out of bounds but never been able to go around the walls
-Broke the entire chat system by pressing LMB and RMB at the same time
-Seems like I forgot to check something, game keeps telling me about it every 5 seconds even when on different map

3,16 out of "this is not a fucking meme, this is trash"
Still better than Black Ops 3 but not as fappable as Dark Souls Remastered.
you know some of this is what I have been seeing too it hell

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
i can not play the story it gets to the part where the cat girl is on that sex toy at the start and that's it what the hell do I do
You just wait there it should progress on its own. Story mode does not have much in it free mode has all the content

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Like 1 minute I guess it just progresses on its own untill you can walk outside the cell
Doesn't progress...here is what happens ...after cat girl is asleep and guard is near bars i ineteract and get H-scene when it ends says "Unsuccessful not enough stamina" and that's it nothing happens after it ....v190628

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
Doesn't progress...here is what happens ...after cat girl is asleep and guard is near bars i ineteract and get H-scene when it ends says "Unsuccessful not enough stamina" and that's it nothing happens after it ....v190628
Well a new bug to the table full of them but as I said story has nothing you should play freemode

Koishi

Nov 15, 2017
This is a playtest build of the game. The most recent may public build should be more stable, or so I've heard.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I vote for other build too if it means that there is hope of get out from cell and that game just works. I have had lot of not responding problems and i don't get edit setting before start so it's annoying resolution size.

Koishi

Nov 15, 2017
July build has been released to patrons. Anyone have a link? Time to see how much less buggy the game is now, hopefully.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes