3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017

PW same as usual but if you're new "nymphokyun"
Story is doable now but bugs are still all over the place
Anyone know what changed in this version? Anything good?

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone know what changed in this version? Anything good?
// New Stuff
- New NPCs: KnightFemale
- Basic and some npc animations for the new char (no h anims so far)
- KnightFemale: randomizations and behaviour traits (on whip-hurt)
- Story H added: ParasiteLamia x Nishy (after solving the pipes puzzle sequence)
- Lust screen effect
- Map's design refined (side-map from the road)
- BG extra random effects: chimney smoke (randomized daily)
- ClothsRepair polish:
  • Price is boosted with every repair and reseted every week)
  • is now a command on interaction with TC (she's near Black's barn at the blacksmith building)
- Poll Pose: Neko x Goblin

/ Additional:
- Fees and day notifications: chk for distance to home (if too far they won't show)
- F2 overlay notification (linked to HUD - won't appear if it's off)
- Deprecated Bucket's overfill leak (now stays at max volume)
- faster anim start (mostly skipping the intro bodies glitch)
- partial performance boost
- faster char detection
- LastSave slot now shows the slot's name-number
- TrainDildo action thresholds changed (5,7,13 vag count)

/ BugsFixes:
  • Story fixed
  • SaveLoad Slots count (deleting first slots makes the upper ones dissapear)
  • Hound x Bunny (milking parlor second loop)
  • hAct with Kelpies (treated as taming in some cases)
  • QuickSlots not reapearing after molest
  • Grab not always working
  • Selling slaves (slaves not registering as sold)
  • Hostile hounds (owned ones)
  • Wild hounds blind spot hAct (was a tamed hact with ability to cancel)
  • bad taming attack (male woud target any nearby female, now targets only player)
  • (while attacked) changing cloths
  • (while attacked) parasite egg rape
  • after pregnancy hud update
  • title screen loading cloths (sometime loading wrong type)
  • Nishy's body lvl after interacting with kelpie (story mode)
  • Autosave displaying different time then it's reference slot (getting story or free mode time instead of the latest)
  • TrainDildo anims
  • Getting Nishy pregnant while in story
  • a bunch of other smaller bugs

Reactions: Gnolnihs

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
I'm still stuck on the bunny. I dunno, it might just be a glitch in free mode, but she loses interest, and no matter how much I expose, she never moves again.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
is this playable now?
Not at all. I've had so many game breaking bugs happen that I just gave up after the 3rd attempt.
First time I was told to talk to a female npc, couldn't find her so I quit and came back later only to find the game shooting me ahead to the end of the tutorial upon loading. Second time I got up to the part where you capture your first rabbit but all of the bushes suddenly had collision and I couldn't get close to the rabbit. Third time I said fuck it and skipped the tutorial, I then found myself trying to capture a sheep which requires a dildo. After getting the sheep to follow me (with the dildo inserted) she proceeded to follow me so that I could capture her only for the dildo to pop out, disappear, flicker twice while floating in the air then vanish for good.

I didn't try the other mode but if what everyone else has said about it so far is true it sounds worse.

Drittenmann

Feb 12, 2018
Not at all. I've had so many game breaking bugs happen that I just gave up after the 3rd attempt.
First time I was told to talk to a female npc, couldn't find her so I quit and came back later only to find the game shooting me ahead to the end of the tutorial upon loading. Second time I got up to the part where you capture your first rabbit but all of the bushes suddenly had collision and I couldn't get close to the rabbit. Third time I said fuck it and skipped the tutorial, I then found myself trying to capture a sheep which requires a dildo. After getting the sheep to follow me (with the dildo inserted) she proceeded to follow me so that I could capture her only for the dildo to pop out, disappear, flicker twice while floating in the air then vanish for good.

I didn't try the other mode but if what everyone else has said about it so far is true it sounds worse.
what a shame, i could never play this properly because of that breaking bugs

Moonpuh

Jun 9, 2017
i cannot get past the first part in story mode. After the girl with the purple hair is released from the machine i have no clue what to do. I've tried clicking everything everywhere, including the bottle underneath the machine in which the girl was propped onto. Spent about 30 minutes wandering around the cell and still do not know what to do. Is this a glitch or am i missing something?

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

( DL: 191115p )

QualitySettings:
1a. (while launcher is not selected) [hold] Ctrl + DoubleClick the game launcher
1b. (while launcher is selected) [hoild] Ctrl + Enter
2. Select the quality desired setting (it is autosaved, no need to repeat everytime)

// New Stuff (most of them)
- New fapet: Neko
- New NPCs: KnightFemale, Lily, ParasiteLamia
- New Map segments + polishes to existing ones
- Quest System: CrowdNPCs, Quest Locators, Quests progress and info in Book, overhead indicators (available,in-progress,completed,shop)
- CrowdShops
- QuestTypes (Book): Story, Normal (CrowdQuests), Special (ex.: Sheep Taming), Ability
- HUD: FollowerCount, Tips (Esc>Options>Help)
- Followers auto-teleport near player (especially usefull with slow fapets)
- SelfCommands: MultiCall, StopAll, Sleep
- StaminaTimer: if reached 0 stamina - will have a few seconds until Nishy faints
- Sleep-Save: sleep near a fapet to keep it (if not in nest)
  • usefull if fapet is sleeping (can't be transported)
  • limited to 1 fapet, priority goes: Followers > nearest tamed fapet
- LustScreen Effect
- Nishy's shy state while in crowded areas and not dressed proprely (no panties, no top cloths, teared cloths)
- Fapets UI Polished: Heart Icon's fillness (red color) now represents Essence stat (in percentage)
- New default LowCloths (on equip - will auto add themselves)
  • Customize Cabin auto-detects available tabs
- ClothsRepair polish:
  • Price is boosted with every repair and reseted every week)
  • is now a command on interaction with TC (she's near Black's barn at the blacksmith building)
- Monologue changed to gray text
- Normalized audio
- Stamina consumption affected by hAct partner's level (added to formulas paper and help bookmark)
  • CharA Lvl - CharB Lvl = difference / 5 = consumed stamina (for CharB)

/ Additional
- Arrousment boost: F2 to toggle on-off
- Shop (cloths) moved to TC's Shop
- Polished Loading Popup: correctly detects latest saveDate and loads the latest played mode (char load + auto focus on that game mode option)

// Differences to Patreon Build
- Story extended (Ork's Dungeon)
- Fapets: Warg, Cow, Stallion, Hound
- Tamings: Hound, Neko
- Gang h-Anims
- In-Toilet access (wallmounts cleaning)
- Bondage Machines (available to be built in nest)
- Season Special: Halloween
- Extra: FutaMode, Hallowing, faceCam
- Patreon H-Poses Polls

/ Extra
Next public build will probably be published in around 4-6 months

Cheers ^.-
~NK

Reactions: Dellunique2-1

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I used to like this game at one point but the way the creatures actually DIE after sexing things up more than twice is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. I paid to support this game and even went as far as to ask if there is a way to stop doing that crap but no dice. For what he is asking price wise I wish he would just let the patrons get a free way to get creatures instead of the strange way of hoping the vendor in game works out right or if you even encounter the thing you want in the field. If you are wondering why I had a serious issue with the health thing it is because the AI roams and sexes things up by themselves. I lost 6 hounds that took me 2 hours to get, and 5 sheep that took me an hour to get in less than 30 minutes all that work gone.
I really hope he doesn't keep up this theme in his future builds seeing as this is kind of detrimental to the whole farming experience.
I understand the limited breeding thing but death? Wow that is just stupid tbh.
(I know this sounds like a review but it is actually a heads up to those who have not played the game thus why it is here.)

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone zith the last patreon one? Cause it feel a little empty without the breeding system (purpose of the game)...

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I am having serious issues with the bunny taming in story mode. The cancel 0 doesn't pop up when she is eating me out so I can lore her to the taming spot. I cancel my patreon cause Nymph doesn't even reply.

In free mode I only run into Bunny, Sheep and Stallion. I can't find any Hcards. Are they not in the Public version yet?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes