3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
So I haven't played this in several versions, and now there seems to be some sort of basic needs system?

For one, a meter fills up over time and Nishy says she needs a toilet, and when it maxes out she starts walking unbearably slow and it basically becomes unplayable, but I have no idea where to find such a thing, and the world is huge by now.

And second, she needs to sleep all the damn time, specifically at your own place or you don't recover any stamina, and if you don't have stamina all sex animations just end immediately. Even if you're getting raped, cause that makes sense.

I gotta say, I was in the seeming minority actually looking forward for updates and willing to put up with the extremely buggy nature of this project, cause I really liked the content, but now he seems to be doing all in his power to make it harder to even access said content.

Last edited:

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
So I haven't played this in several versions, and now there seems to be some sort of basic needs system?

For one, a meter fills up over time and Nishy says she needs a toilet, and when it maxes out she starts walking unbearably slow and it basically becomes unplayable, but I have no idea where to find such a thing, and the world is huge by now.

And second, she needs to sleep all the damn time, specifically at your own place or you don't recover any stamina, and if you don't have stamina all sex animations just end immediately. Even if you're getting raped, cause that makes sense.

I gotta say, I was in the seeming minority actually looking forward for updates and willing to put up with the extremely buggy nature of this project, cause I really liked the content, but now he seems to be doing all in his power to make it harder to even access said content.
Uhm the toilet is in the so called kingdom towards the right hand side as soon as you enter the gate. And I agree, I have found a single damn toilet in the entire game and i have to rush from whatever I am doing to going over there and emptying the meter. The meter also fills too fast for my liking.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Is there an option to turn all monsters into futa or female? I love that about BotN no need to deal with male monsters.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Game is hard to play, I dont see anymore cards to capture stuff and I walked out of the house to a random giant goblin fucking a bunny out of nowhere. Then it tells me to see help > gangs because I cant join and my camera gets locked onto him as he walks away and diappears. Had to close the game because I couldnt move my character after that.

menny

May 28, 2017
I came back to see what the update was but have questions about the build is this the patreon build(the one with futa Nishy as an option) but most important how the fuck did this game go from capture monsters in tedious ways to having to use a fucking toilet? seriously why even add such a function in this type of game, this isn't sims so why bother with extra tedium when there's still no sort of just cheat or gallery mode in the game.

Apr 28, 2018
lol did this developer seriously add a stamina system? Was about to download but I can't be screwed with stamina systems in 18+ games. I just want to get to the action... welp this is a pass unless someone has a 100% save file? lol

yuyuyu

Sep 28, 2017
I'm stuck with the carrot and the bunny.

I cannot access to the book menu (TAB don't work in strory mod for me) and I cannot equip because I don't know how to do for this even is I try do what the note and the setting say to do

MikeWhisk3y

Jul 2, 2017
How the hell do you make money in free play? I've had the milk palor set up, bucket to collect, then collector to drop it into to. Supposedly when I go to sleep once the collector is full I should get paid, but so far nothing. Is it just broken or am I an idiot?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes