3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Is there any way to get rid of the "toilet needs" without (apparently) the only toilet from the kingdom? I am in story phase before accessing kingdom and it is goddamn impossible to do anything with the speed debuff.

Loni5D

Aug 5, 2019
2 times in my life complete after this never complete
More than 10 times in a row and nothing happened
after savegame I experienced a lot of lag
for doing that method
[Sorry I use translator] SlaveBar_200428_v1[20%].png SB_191115_public[20%]-[1].png

MagicPRO

Aug 24, 2017
Are the apples and carrots only way how to feed your fapets (restoring Essence stat)? Giving them only 2 or 3 Essence points for 1 carrot/apple seems extreme.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
How the hell do you make money in free play? I've had the milk palor set up, bucket to collect, then collector to drop it into to. Supposedly when I go to sleep once the collector is full I should get paid, but so far nothing. Is it just broken or am I an idiot?
I don't know about you, but the dev is:
When you have 1.5L+ milk in the collectors, you can draw a mug in the bar in town.
Then (gosh it's so retarded):
-you find a passerby with tastes matching the milk, middle-click to select him/her
- highlight the mug (1 or 2)
- right-click, select "sell"
- ponder over what kind of primate could come up with such an interface

is there a guide at all for taming? like i know how to tame the horse/cat/sheep but the wolf and others i got no clue?
dose anyone have a Guide on how to capture all of the pets? or at lest where to go to find the notes that tell you in game. The only ones I can find are the sheep's and bunny's.
You buy these from Black, the tamer next door.
You HAVE to press Q two times to select the Recipes menu, because it would be too obvious otherwise.

Is there any way to get rid of the "toilet needs" without (apparently) the only toilet from the kingdom? I am in story phase before accessing kingdom and it is goddamn impossible to do anything with the speed debuff.
Urination fixations... Fitting like a glove for a piss-poor game. 5 years of this, really?
A saving grace: there is now a shortcut behind your house to access the town. (right side of red wall carpet thing, you need to crouch)

Dr.Shnipulshki

Jul 4, 2020
So, how do I capture the sheep? I mean I can capture it but my quest just gets glitched or stuck on "Complete The First Sheep Quest" , and even tho I did complete it it doesnt change.

Sinh'

Sep 6, 2018
Cuz, she can't jump anymore without it so there's no completing the sheep quest

Sinh'

Sep 6, 2018
Smh, just finished sheep quest and now stuck, it like literally never ends, complete but still ongoing

drasmine

Jun 11, 2020
where is the bed in the tutorial? i arrived where the bed are suposed to be but i don´t view any bed

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes