3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Jun 12, 2020
Hi i'm stuck at start, with the goblins, i need to open cell but i can't find obelisk, i try to use the both little thing at both side of the cell, and try to use the green rock around the cave, but nothing work, and i keep being captured by goblins with 10mn animation, funny first time, rly boring and annoying fourth time... btw there is a ways to cut/skip/escape these animation?
Ty for all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pytteliten

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
It takes one(1!!!) fucking click to add a splash screen (literally "Show Splash Screen" on or off) to your abomination. Let that sink in. One click and no more 800x600 forced fullscreen on a 4k display. This dude started developing this shit like 5-6-7 years ago and still couldnt make a goddamn options screen ingame, and now you cant even set up your resolution. Even if you dont give a single flying fuck and start playing you fucking cant because for some god fucking damn reason the camera wont follow you anymore. In previous versions at least you could run around and laugh once or twice on the glitches but this shit isnt even funny anymore. It was a good idea, but just like MIoM its going nowhere and its just a cashgrab hobby project now. Sad monke
*Edit* If you want to set up your screen settings you can do it manually by creating a shortcut and adding these after the target: -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1440 -screen-width 2560 -screen-quality Beautiful

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i am stock by the carrots how to can use it pls help!!!??
You have to take off your panties with R,
After of that crouch with C
Then pulse 1 or 2 select the carrot and press Q
For more help pulse Tab and search the guide

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hi i'm stuck at start, with the goblins, i need to open cell but i can't find obelisk, i try to use the both little thing at both side of the cell, and try to use the green rock around the cave, but nothing work, and i keep being captured by goblins with 10mn animation, funny first time, rly boring and annoying fourth time... btw there is a ways to cut/skip/escape these animation?
Ty for all
You have to search tall stones with holes in the walls click them and it will start shining and keep pressed f2 to accelerate anims and obviously avoid globins

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Even pressing F I cannot active the futa mode... Any thoughts?
Really? Them download one version in the page 16-17 in this forum, then play it active futa mode, save your game and download the new version

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
It absolutely blows my mind, that I played this over 2 years ago, but yet I'm still the only person to have ever reviewed it, and based on the more recent posts I've read, the game literally hasn't fixed many of the bugs that plagued the game back then. Doesn't look like there's much more content, either.

Edit: I just wanted to add, that people who found this game frustrating and disappointing would likely find Breeders Of The Nephelym amazing by comparison. I also haven't played that game in at least a year, but even back then it was really well done, and probably has a ton more content since I last peeked at it, while having the same basic premise that Nymphokyun has.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes