3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Where do you find a worker to build your new home outside the barn? I can only find the lady at the blacksmith, but she's floating in the air and I can't interact with her.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
on the archive password
the topic header is not specified
downloaded from resources :
FILESUPLOAD
NOPY

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Where do you find a worker to build your new home outside the barn?
When you go from barn, turn right a bit and go forward. Also you can open quest list and when you selected quest just click left mouse button, your character will turn in direction of next step of quest.
Is there any way to change resolution in SB_200428_v1 ?
Hold ctrl + double click on launcher.

Last edited:

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
I'm stuck with the carrot and the bunny.

I cannot access to the book menu (TAB don't work in strory mod for me) and I cannot equip because I don't know how to do for this even is I try do what the note and the setting say to do
same thing for me

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
It's really annoying playing story mode only to get crippled by a status effect that you can't remove until the town opens (if it even can) Hopefully they make "toilets" available outside of that (if you can pee safely elsewhere, the game doesn't really say)

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
It's really annoying playing story mode only to get crippled by a status effect that you can't remove until the town opens (if it even can) Hopefully they make "toilets" available outside of that (if you can pee safely elsewhere, the game doesn't really say)
Not sure if you need toilets in story mode until town, but was a moment when I stack and thought I can't finish quest without jumps. It's sheep quest. But you can find receipt in another place (under bush on road to entrance of that part of region with sheep). When I tamed sheep quest wasn't completed though, perhaps due to a bug with save in middle of progress. Author should look for programmer in team but with current amount of support dont' think it's possible.

Reactions: Tonio8513

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey,

Either I'm really dumb or the installation process is shit.

First, we need a password to download, which is not indicated anywhere, so had to look for it. Found it quite quickly (password is nymphokyun as of July 11) on the thread but now, I can't find any exe file in the folder. WTF?

FireDog101

Jul 21, 2017
dose anyone have a Guide on how to capture all of the pets? or at lest where to go to find the notes that tell you in game. The only ones I can find are the sheep's and bunny's.

Also, where do I find the bucket to start collecting stuff? I can't find it anywhere

any help will be super helpful

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes