3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
oh wow... i was high when i downloaded. i was high when i try to "Play"..... there are lots of Space for improvement... i mean in the Size of State Utha? anyway thx for upload

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
is it worth downloading this time?
have all the bugs been fixed?
or am i gonna spend 2h running in circles again and delete it after?

Apr 28, 2018
This game is still going? wow.
The last time I downloaded it it was so far unplayable
- My character kept glitching
- I had trouble moving my avatar
- Game is very confusing
I bet nothing has been improved and probably not even worth the download...

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
I gave this game another shot after the first time i saw it and honestly the people who are supporting this dude are straight up getting scammed, how has this game been in development for 2 years and pressing literally every button on my keyboard doesn't allow me to go to sleep after a solid 30mins of struggling to get out of the cave and when i thought i would actually play the game i have low stamina but i can't go to sleep. Terrible graphics, terrible game mechanics, terrible dialogue, 0 effort is being put into this and this guy is legit getting over $400 a month for nothing, i tried both story mode which appeared to be less buggy than the free mode since in free every thing that is alive disappears after i get near it, stop bothering my dude...

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Is this game the same buggy af shit i played a year ago? Or at least worth a try now? I swear couldn't even catch a rabbit in this game earlier don't want to go through all that again.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Once again, it would be nice if free mode was actually free. In fact, this seems to be worse. At least in the last version you got money every time you went to sleep. Seducing the animals is a complete pain in the ass and doesn't work more than half the time.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
How do you enter the cheats? XD Been scimming through the threads and can't seem to find out how

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
game isn't horrible...I love the concept ..only problems I had last time was a few things like animals glitch multiplying and also when theyed disappear or whatnot...but I do like the game concept

A140-F6

Aug 24, 2019
Can any body teach me how to finish the training part?(story mode) i am stuck,
And also i am wondering is the only playable one is the free mode?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes