3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Melanie.Cirquet

Oct 2, 2020
" 2_I suggest to use cheat engine to gain infinite stamina for Nishy,infinite affection, infinite essence for all yours fappet, stop the pee gauge buy the max level of your house and every recipe in the slave trader to make the game less tedious" how ? I did not find any Trainer or cheat related to this game, And I do not know enough about Cheat engine to tinker without taking any risk D:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
" 2_I suggest to use cheat engine to gain infinite stamina for Nishy,infinite affection, infinite essence for all yours fappet, stop the pee gauge buy the max level of your house and every recipe in the slave trader to make the game less tedious" how ? I did not find any Trainer or cheat related to this game, And I do not know enough about Cheat engine to tinker without taking any risk D:
Ye me too, I couldn't find the pointers of this game yet, so i can't do a cheat table for yall :/
but is easy just see a tutorial about how to use cheat engine and do it yourself, only takes 5 minutes or less

Melanie.Cirquet

Oct 2, 2020
Ye me too, I couldn't find the pointers of this game yet, so i can't do a cheat table for yall :/
but is easy just see a tutorial about how to use cheat engine and do it yourself, only takes 5 minutes or less
Yes, I finally managed to find it without too much difficulty, Now I'm fighting to find Double-Dildo! None of my quests give it away and absolutely no merchant sell it, The story mode really needs a revision

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, I finally managed to find it without too much difficulty, Now I'm fighting to find Double-Dildo! None of my quests give it away and absolutely no merchant sell it, The story mode really needs a revision
Double dildo in free mode? Is located in a mountain with a tree in the top or buy it in the slave trader .
In the history mode that thing i don't know

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, has this game some timed events? Bec. I found some times ago once a Zombie, but never found it again... :/
How I can find the Zombie again?

razarwolf

Feb 27, 2019
yea i figured that out lol my main issue is in the main story the quest bar idea keeps reseting after i sleep and i cant complete the kelpie step early cuz it will also bug and i have to sleep and then it resets again i reported it. just frustraing restarting 4,5,6 times even with multiple saves they all glitch

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

SB_191115_p
Changelog

- Extended StoryMode (including a demo of stallion and bondage machine) with lots of h stuff
- Audio (sfx and voices)
- Liquids (cover, bloats of various types)
- Story Saving
- Camera navigation and focusing refined
- Title: loading last used char (main char with customizations from story or free mode)
- New Dress Nishy (story)
- Crowds (+ visual randomization) with molesting requirements, fullfilled requirement anim and fail anim
- Kingdom Town Map
- Redesigned Old barn map
- Polished Shop + new categories
- Stats become available based on level
- Piss and Dirty System
- Extra effects: attacker, on hAct words, if broken(deprecated)
- Trends, Fees and Milking income
- Nests, houses and Building Spots (upgradable and destructible)
- Proxies replaced with NPCs (some of them)
- Calendar basics (UI: day/week ; Book: day/week/month/year)
- NoStamina sleep, hurt reactions, essence consumption

NOTE:find some "lost item" in shop - don't know what is it

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Mega

SB_191115_p
Changelog

- Extended StoryMode (including a demo of stallion and bondage machine) with lots of h stuff
- Audio (sfx and voices)
- Liquids (cover, bloats of various types)
- Story Saving
- Camera navigation and focusing refined
- Title: loading last used char (main char with customizations from story or free mode)
- New Dress Nishy (story)
- Crowds (+ visual randomization) with molesting requirements, fullfilled requirement anim and fail anim
- Kingdom Town Map
- Redesigned Old barn map
- Polished Shop + new categories
- Stats become available based on level
- Piss and Dirty System
- Extra effects: attacker, on hAct words, if broken(deprecated)
- Trends, Fees and Milking income
- Nests, houses and Building Spots (upgradable and destructible)
- Proxies replaced with NPCs (some of them)
- Calendar basics (UI: day/week ; Book: day/week/month/year)
- NoStamina sleep, hurt reactions, essence consumption

NOTE:find some "lost item" in shop - don't know what is it
Isn't that an older version of this game? I mean, its V191115 and this thread has V201029

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes