3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
That's it! Just spent once 10$ and here we are:
XZQ5v8XZ1l8MH8L8VMfhEk0M2k9b65ppU79V

QualitySettings:

1a. (while launcher is not selected) [hold] Ctrl + DoubleClick the game launcher

1b. (while launcher is selected) [hoild] Ctrl + Enter

2. Select the quality desired setting (it is autosaved, no need to repeat everytime)

/ For Newcomers

- Winter Special: interact with the white box thing (near the builder), then with the portal (to switch locations)

- Note: i advice to get a carrot before going, it might come in handy ^.-

/ Notes

- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, near the taming totem. (temporary position). A warg was also placed nearby, will attack Slime when player approaches them (temporary, until more anims are made).

- Tips on harpies can be found in previous build ( ) , should get moved to AnimationsList stick post around these months.

- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Merry holidays,

~NK

[SB] December Update
Ho-ho-ho and hello everyone >.<
Here's the coolest new things ;)

// New Stuff
- Story extended (including several new hActs)
- [story] New 'Lady' dress for Nishy :3
- Polished 'Dirty System'
  • added effects on full meter
  • detection range is now affected by dirty meter (default detect range + (dirty/100 * default detect range/2) )
  • if full dirty -- a hostile creature will be spawned nearby (smelling the player)
  • if full dirty and arroused (higher then 80%) -- spawned creature will chase to attack the player
  • filling while 'piss' is now based on seconds she's doing it (not necessarily will result in full 100% fill)
  • filling after vag/an h acts is now lower
- Poll anim Slime x Warg

/ Additional
- XMas Special On
- Halloween Special Off
- Camera Polishes (FreeCam to NormalCam -- E Key)
- Crowd chars infused customizations (not quite the same as just loading)

/ BugFixes
  • Overlaping Quest Crowd NPCs being generated (are now cleaned out by priority)
  • Crowd NPCs compensate in case of missing fapet (spawn a bunny instead)
  • [story Stats ability] BagHead seller no double dildo for sale
  • [story Targeting ability] unable to target, no Black, focusing incorectly on hAct
  • [story] Aunt x gang hAct wasn't always playing/working correctly
  • Farm region crowds -- no cls
  • BagHead seller no cls
  • Can activate random snowmans (should be just the specified one)
  • Cam freeCam mode bugs (can't activate while dialogues or sometimes during hActs)
  • Head lookAt crowd chars (was looking at their feet)
  • Blacksmith not having the hammer in hand
  • Hallowing chars (while in hActs) - on re-appear sometimes had more cloths on
password: "nymphokyun"

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Google Drive

QualitySettings:

1a. (while launcher is not selected) [hold] Ctrl + DoubleClick the game launcher

2. Select the quality desired setting (it is autosaved, no need to repeat everytime)

/ For Newcomers

- Winter Special: interact with the white box thing (near the builder), then with the portal (to switch locations)

/ Notes

- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, near the taming totem. (temporary position). A warg was also placed nearby, will attack Slime when player approaches them (temporary, until more anims are made).

- Tips on harpies can be found in previous build ( ) , should get moved to AnimationsList stick post around these months.

- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Merry holidays,

~NK

Google Drive

[SB] December Update

// New Stuff
  • detection range is now affected by dirty meter (default detect range + (dirty/100 * default detect range/2) )
  • if full dirty -- a hostile creature will be spawned nearby (smelling the player)
  • if full dirty and arroused (higher then 80%) -- spawned creature will chase to attack the player
  • filling while 'piss' is now based on seconds she's doing it (not necessarily will result in full 100% fill)
- Poll anim Slime x Warg

/ Additional
- XMas Special On
- Halloween Special Off

/ BugFixes
  • [story Targeting ability] unable to target, no Black, focusing incorectly on hAct
  • BagHead seller no cls
  • Cam freeCam mode bugs (can't activate while dialogues or sometimes during hActs)
You're a true angel, thank you. :)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Google Drive

QualitySettings:

/ For Newcomers

/ Notes

Merry holidays,

~NK

Google Drive

[SB] December Update

// New Stuff
- Poll anim Slime x Warg

/ Additional
- XMas Special On
- Halloween Special Off

/ BugFixes
  • BagHead seller no cls
thanks very much
Also you can take screenshot of past change logs?

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2017
post created in 2016? does that mean there's some penetration in 2021 or is it only what the screenshots show?
The tags seem to be lacking

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
post created in 2016? does that mean there's some penetration in 2021 or is it only what the screenshots show?
The tags seem to be lacking
Actually even on previous builds you can get penetrated by a wolf and get pregnant, but there was a build in which that was broken and didnt work.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Lost interest in this long ago. It takes a fucking year between new releases and the graphics are like he began in 2000. Which wouldn't be that far fetched, considering he probably does about one hour of work once a week on this.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
um 2 problem one i can't find the hero knight i need to talk to so i can complete my story quest and the knight outside of the hero knight quarts won't let me in and i can't interact with her other than trying to get into the hero knight barricks also i can access my clothing menu so i can take off my panties so i'm in a bind can someone help?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
if someone can bring up all the changelogs of the game it would be really useful

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes