3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
what in gods name is this shit
Stranger things have happened. :coffee:
If you're one of these people who also think that phalli shouldn't have teeth or claws, they still exist and one might even be crawling beneath your feet, right now: 1604837804484.png

Last edited:

LEWD!100%

Nov 20, 2017
i have 2 questions:
-How do i abandon quests?
-i can't get the targeting ability, the knight just talk about the orcs, how can i talk with her about the ability?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hi, there is my save v201019
save number 3
do not feed the fappets cuz it ill reset the essence gauge

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
theres 2 crippling bugs that effect story mode and free play that make this....practically unplayable.

in story mode run will randomly disable around the kelpie quest, and disable several key functions. try playing this without a run for more then 20minutes is more then anyone should try
in free play, presumably because of a dream sequence, breaks where it thinks your character is and throws you into the mistresses barn, softlocking you in a walled off area of the game.
its a shame too, theres something...weird that makes this intresitng

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
theres 2 crippling bugs that effect story mode and free play that make this....practically unplayable.

in story mode run will randomly disable around the kelpie quest, and disable several key functions. try playing this without a run for more then 20minutes is more then anyone should try
in free play, presumably because of a dream sequence, breaks where it thinks your character is and throws you into the mistresses barn, softlocking you in a walled off area of the game.
its a shame too, theres something...weird that makes this intresitng
Yeah, i hate that bug but i know how to prevent it
All you had to do is save before pee, carry buckets or capture/mate fappets
Cuz that generate that bug.
If you save have that bug already just get pregnant and give birth to fix it (but usually is a temporal solution)
Or delete your save and start from 0 using cheat engine and always skip the tutorial
Edit:if you got a visual bug during hact press f5 to reset it
Edit2: sometimes i have to delete all my saved files because olds bugs are carried to the newest versions

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
If someone have problems: first need upgrade SlaveBar to max, after that need bucket, collector, milk pillar and random fapets. Rise reputation and money will rise automatically.

Next future: come to Black and then select itemshop(press q) press q one more time and you will get recipes for fapets (include kobold)

Final note: this game pretty in half part just bugs and nothing:story incomplete, control uncomfortable, free mod it's someshit. I see potential here, but it's very slow rising.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I really wish, this game would have some Lolis.

But one of the features are, you can rape some villagers with your fapets, if there follow you and choose to attack the villager, but that feature is not workung, bec its still in development... D:

Melanie.Cirquet

Oct 2, 2020
I have a question, I have several quest that asks me to "Human / Kelpie StatsUp" but I absolutely do not understand what I should do, Nor in which way I should do it, If anyone had the kindness to explain to me clearly what to do! Many thanks in advance

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I have a question, I have several quest that asks me to "Human / Kelpie StatsUp" but I absolutely do not understand what I should do, Nor in which way I should do it, If anyone had the kindness to explain to me clearly what to do! Many thanks in advance
those are quests about rape the fappet of someone with human=you or fappet name ex.(stallion, horse, kobold, etc) or requiring certain hAct like (fingering, pussy rub, etc)
Just if say human press C and Enter into the indicated fappet
if says Kelpie taim or buy a Kelpie, make him follow you, aim to him , press righ click and select "attack" comand

Reactions: Melanie.Cirquet
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes