3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
They stop following after a while make sure they still are. Also they stop following if you exit their den
I did. I was in free mode, I just bought a milking bar and got the stallion to follow me but it still says no on is following me. I can't get the bunny to follow me though.

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
I did. I was in free mode, I just bought a milking bar and got the stallion to follow me but it still says no on is following me. I can't get the bunny to follow me though.
Try unfollow if it's still not registering try using multicall

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Try unfollow if it's still not registering try using multicall
How do I use multicall? Does it call all nearby slaves? At this point I've tried multiple times, no matter how many times I try it still won't register.

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
How do I use multicall? Does it call all nearby slaves? At this point I've tried multiple times, no matter how many times I try it still won't register.
Stand close to whom you want to call press and hold L Shift then RMB and select Multicall but the range is pretty small so be close to them also everything you need to know is in TAB menu

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Stand close to whom you want to call press and hold L Shift then RMB and select Multicall but the range is pretty small so be close to them also everything you need to know is in TAB menu
I tried that multi-call and it didn't work. I don't know, I might just give up. This "free mode" is still really frustrating, the ways of getting slaves to follow you are complicated and agonizing and half the functions in the game don't seem to work correctly.

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone knows how to tame the goblin?
It's actually untamable but if you lead your fappet like sheep or cow to him and tell them to attack he might impregnate her and make a cheat goblin for you even though dev said that is a bug which he didn't know about he said he might keep it in. Do keep in mind it will not happen all the time.

Reactions: 111Himiko111

111Himiko111

Jun 16, 2018
Oh
It's actually untamable but if you lead your fappet like sheep or cow to him and tell them to attack he might impregnate her and make a cheat goblin for you even though dev said that is a bug which he didn't know about he said he might keep it in. Do keep in mind it will not happen all the time.
Oh wow, thanks for telling me that, i'll try it. Thank you so much ^-^

111Himiko111

Jun 16, 2018
Unfortunately goblins can't be used on mparlor so you can't really sell those milk mixtures.
Ahh i see, i have another question tho

How and why my sheep suddenly turns into a zombie, and i got forced to... ehem u know, and i turned into a zombie too, is this a zombie apocalypse? XD

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
Ahh i see, i have another question tho

How and why my sheep suddenly turns into a zombie, and i got forced to... ehem u know, and i turned into a zombie too, is this a zombie apocalypse? XD
Dev already said he adressed the zombification bug but apparently it still happens. When that happened to me I restarted the game and it was fine

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes