RPGM Completed Slave's Sword 2 - Empire in Revolution [Final] [poison]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Slaves Sword 2 [Final] Compressed (Untested)

Win/ (728 MB/ 330 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
They working on a spin off i suppose. .
Looks like new character meets old character and then call it Imperial knights thus 2 slave swords.

Actually I played the game for a bit and didn't really like the characters, girls look too young I prefer mature women, even the original slave sword girl is older. This is like lolita stuff not into it.

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Think the problem with many other games is they try to be too complex and try something new, the way ~I see it is what isnt broke dont fix it,
The problem I see with this game is that its really boring, in terms hentai it feels completely disconnected from the main gameplay which is pretty much a essential JRPG. Its like you're playing a game and then, "oh let just take a break from the game and watch a hentai scene". After many games that do actually integrate it pretty well, this feels lacking. The hentai scenes are good I agree, but the general story telling and context build is just so terribly generic.

final fantasy was good from 1- to X a few after that were ok but they started to go crazy with innovation and it ended up decent still but not as good as the classic days in comparison.
That's a pretty dumb comparison too I must say, with each new iteration of that franchise they introduced new mechanics and new features, specially when going a next generation console, and within each game its unique storytelling and own adventure. What makes it drop in quality (and same goes for hrpg such as this one), is that they lose sight on what really brings enjoyment to the player.

• Angry
Reactions: Shizusan

Sitris

Sep 13, 2019
Looks like new character meets old character and then call it Imperial knights thus 2 slave swords.

Actually I played the game for a bit and didn't really like the characters, girls look too young I prefer mature women, even the original slave sword girl is older. This is like lolita stuff not into it.

I think the new protagonist is luna's sister. Maeby is a spin off between slave's sword and slave's sword 2 .

Also for one who need an Italian translation, here's the one created by scantulinu:

https://f95zone.to/threads/italians-do-it-better.43926/post-8380306

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022...d_2_-_Empire_in_Revolution_Final_ita_auto.rar

Last edited:

Firespit21

Mar 27, 2018
The game stuck when monty follows luna and leon to the final castle and the game just not doing anything. What happened? Anybody had a same problem?
so has anyone found a solution or a fix of this? because i experienced the same problem too, Luna just turning around and suddenly stuck at the bridge.

edit:
nevermind , found the solution now, you just gotta do the operation during the day, then monty will actually walk to luna to trigger the event

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes