RPGM Completed Slave's Sword 2 - Empire in Revolution [Final] [poison]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I am still getting the error about a missing png file in the characters folder. I've made sure I'm running the most up to date version of the game and my RPGMaker versions are also up to date but it still won't work. I cannot save nor load saves.

fggrzrg

Nov 13, 2017
I'm kinda stuck after escaping from jail in the sandcrawler. I need to get the sword back and I assume it's behind the green lasers. The room below it has a number lock, but the only code I found before I was caught was 8192. That doesn't work.
Does anyone know how to get the sword back?

edit: I found it, the code was 1666

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Trying to find the elves village in the forest in the beginning of the game, but can't find the old tree. is there a walk through of some kind. Any help would be great

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I didn't have nearly the trouble in the first game finding who I needed to be talking to. In this one the first town it wouldn't let me leave because it said I needed more information and I needed to talk to more villagers. I could've swore I talked to every single person in that little town. Come to find out he was hiding bedind a tree in static mode not moving. I never did see him. It was like I was talking to the tree and with the elves around the corner I could've believed it but the dialogue said there was a man there. Hell, I couldn't even see myself when I was standing there somewhere behind this tree talking to him about the imperial soldiers. Now I am in that lake town and it won't let me leave town again. Need more information it says. Talk to more villagers it says. I don't know how many times I've been around and around and around and around this damn fucking lake. I had to just turn the fucking game off it frustrated me so bad. I checked behind every tree this time. I'm not a big fan of playing hide and seek in the dark. Does anybody have a clue who I might would need to talk to in order to leave town? And where they might would be?

ComputinG

Jan 10, 2020
1588416571340.png
Isn't there supposed to be a missing branch there or something? No matter how much I walk, I can't seem to find the opening that should take me to the elf village. Now I can't progress with the story :(

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
There are many improvements than the first game which includes puzzles and more gacha cards and being able to use many items at convenience times and h scenes more better but some downsides are no items for cleaning the semens and a bug that resets your sexual experience to a specific status which happens when you trigger certain H scene at capital and only having three endings when you can have more and those are not wrapped up properly(not showing what other characters do at the end)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm blocked in this forest... I can't see that passage... :(

Edit : I instaled the patch, and now it's work... I'm in the imp city, and looking for a way to wash myself.
I think just sleeping in a bed will clean you.

Does anyone else have missing character in status screen after patching?
I downloaded from the OP and it works fine for me. (no patch)

Meh, I missed the lewd scenes, because I already had Luna's shame in the negatives from the original game, and even getting the obvious cg's she would not undress during the day, so I stopped trying.

I did get the queen slut end though.

Game needs a save between some of these fights. Had to redo the Kraken fight because I missed a heal fighting Diana.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
too bad you can't shower to clean yourself rather than just sleeping in a bed which only available at inn's

so when you go into your inventory and click status section you all can see Luna in the options? mine she's invisible its blank so are all other party members, but in the prequel there is a portrait of her in the options screen.

oh almost forgot side note I used 999 million money cheat then went into the inn where the vending machine is to get the cards in the game, I used Xpadder to turbo toggle on for Z and a few hours later of leaving it on while I went to clean the house I came back and had all the cards in the game, then used the card that summoned meteor storm to plow my enemies to timbuktu lol

• Haha
Reactions: Netori Popeye
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes