RPGM Completed Slave's Sword 2 - Empire in Revolution [Final] [poison]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
will they make part 3?
well the other spirit mentioned say there are Evil Dark spirit that have been sealed/lock with the other Demons so maybe the seal will eventually getting weaker over times will make he able to break free and bring chaos in next Sequel hopefully

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
there is a Slut and pure good ending with scenes and a bad ending with scene. There is also a middle of road good ending with no scene that unlocks all H scenes that I just stumbled on with shame at 50 though not sure if only requirement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok thank again

BeletteSabatt

Sep 10, 2017
i got a bug, when i enter the water temple, i can't go through th path to the right. when i do, it sends me in anotehr room that i already visited. help plz

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
i got a bug, when i enter the water temple, i can't go through th path to the right. when i do, it sends me in anotehr room that i already visited. help plz
Is just a map glitch but once you work it out and where two different points are is easy to avoid and explore rest of area. If you don't want to explore everything just go to left and follow outside wall around until you can get to cross bridges and then around to stairs into temple proper.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
why many games like this have no Corruptions tag on it?? the MC can be Corrupts depending on you choice

jsmith0182

Dec 17, 2018
In the Free City, I get the waterway key in the tunnels, but when I return to Leon, he doesn't acknowledge it. He simply says that final battle is at hand, yada-yada.
I used a savegame editor to actually give me the key (there are actually 2 of them, same name), but he still doesn't finish the quest. Am I stuck forever, or is there something else I must do?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I've had this problem 3 times:
  1. Because I wasn't using the latest version
  2. Because I extracted the game over a previous version
  3. Because I actually downloaded it from a tracker since the links here were not yet updated
If none of these are useful, sorry

.:EDIT:.
I forgot the obvious reason - running in japanese locale might be necessary.

Last edited:

111Himiko111

Jun 16, 2018
Ah
In the Free City, I get the waterway key in the tunnels, but when I return to Leon, he doesn't acknowledge it. He simply says that final battle is at hand, yada-yada.
I used a savegame editor to actually give me the key (there are actually 2 of them, same name), but he still doesn't finish the quest. Am I stuck forever, or is there something else I must do?
Ahh u have to go to her house first (Luna's house) beside the gate where u found 2 guards standin, and u can't proceed, then, go to top floor, bottom left, and the event will triggered, after that, u can go talk to leon again, and walla, u can continue uwu

111Himiko111

Jun 16, 2018
Until end in the game, I've 1 spirit stone fragment, and 2 demon stone fragment which I already used for to upgrade my slave sword. But I'm sure if I was also got 1 spirit stone before getting another spirit stone. Maybe that time I mistaken by sold on
Do u know where i can get those spirit stone? Cuz first time i played it, i got 1 spirit stone and 2 demon stones out of nowhere, and now, when i pay it again, i only got 1 demon stone, do u know where i can get more of it?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes