RPGM Completed Slave's Sword 2 - Empire in Revolution [Final] [poison]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I was fine earlier today starting a new game with saves from SS1 and then tried to continue tonite and started getting missing image errors out of the blue. I had finished the fortress retake and had the first few CGS in the gallery and then when restarting it just died. WTF...can't even get it to see the stats anymore from SS1...no updates to anything that I saw...is this just another reason to hate Windows? Redownloading a fresh version and will try again - will a full save downloaded from here cause these issues, as it was fine until I added one (for the full gallery)...

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I reached the capital city ( after the volcano part ), but now i don´t know what to do, i spoke with everyone and all i found was a resistance guy at the bar in the slave district and he told of coming back at night, but the inn does not let me stay and i found no beds to sleep anywhere else, can anyone give me some advice?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I reached the capital city ( after the volcano part ), but now i don´t know what to do, i spoke with everyone and all i found was a resistance guy at the bar in the slave district and he told of coming back at night, but the inn does not let me stay and i found no beds to sleep anywhere else, can anyone give me some advice?
Did you go into the tents in the northwest of the slave area? That's where the resistance hideout entrance is.

Reactions: Silver1

legallywhite

Feb 27, 2018
This might sound like a dumb question but how do you install a full save, i grabbed one from the first page and put the saves in the saves folder but they are not showing up when i load the game up.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This might sound like a dumb question but how do you install a full save, i grabbed one from the first page and put the saves in the saves folder but they are not showing up when i load the game up.
Full saves for this game go in the base folder, not the one for loading a file from the first game.

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
i cant even find where to go in the forest after going to the village.

all I have to go off is an npc saying theres an huge old tree but all the trees look the same and for some reason the developer thought looping the areas was a good idea

what the fuck

GrennKren

Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone know what's the requirement for slut queen ending and pure ending?
for slut, you must have max for prostitution stats . and pure yeah you can guess it.
but after you finish the game, all locked scene would be unlocked anyway. so just choose whatever you want at first.

i cant even find where to go in the forest after going to the village.

all I have to go off is an npc saying theres an huge old tree but all the trees look the same and for some reason the developer thought looping the areas was a good idea

what the fuck
Same Hahahaha.. I didnt expected it, this feature was not in previous slave's sword so im just go a round and running for hoping get the edge of forest.

I thought I will see Hentai Diana too, yet too bad none of it.
I know right! so sad..

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
for slut, you must have max for prostitution stats . and pure yeah you can guess it.
but after you finish the game, all locked scene would be unlocked anyway. so just choose whatever you want at first.

Same Hahahaha.. I didnt expected it, this feature was not in previous slave's sword so im just go a round and running for hoping get the edge of forest.

I know right! so sad..
For pure do you need to keep shame at 100 or as long as you've never get fucked it's okay?

GrennKren

Nov 16, 2018
it was okay for that stats ,as long protitution didnt go so high.

Even if heroine get fucked at leaast once the ending still just same.

For shame stats 'I think' if you have 0, the scene when she doing protitution will completely naked. (I saw that in slave's sword 1 when recall scene in collection menu after finished the game)

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
it was okay for that stats ,as long protitution didnt go so high.

Even if heroine get fucked at leaast once the ending still just same.

For shame stats 'I think' if you have 0, the scene when she doing protitution will completely naked. (I saw that in slave's sword 1 when recall scene in collection menu after finished the game)
Not so high, do you know like how much? :unsure:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Trying to figure out how to grab the weed and not get killed by the trolls - I've tried any number of combinations of cards and rings but get killed about halfway through the fight and get raped every time

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Trying to figure out how to grab the weed and not get killed by the trolls - I've tried any number of combinations of cards and rings but get killed about halfway through the fight and get raped every time
You might just need to grind a bit, it is a JRPG, even if you do start fairly overpowered.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes