RPGM Completed Slave's Sword 2 - Empire in Revolution [Final] [poison]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
How does this compare to the first one? Read that one was grindy and focused too much on GOR, which is usually fine with me but too much can be infuriating when you're actually trying to progress because devs never seem to learn how much of a pain it is going back.
You start with overpowered equipment which you won't replace until almost the last boss. You gain levels every 3-4 mobs with x2 exp card equipped. Normal mobs die in 2-3 hits so you can use auto-battle. You don't even need to heal because when you lose you just watch an event and get all your HP back. You don't lose progress at all (there are few exception when you get thrown into a jail when you lose and have to escape). Bosses require some strategy, but they are still easy.
So levelling is really fast and there is no need to grind gold to replace equipment like in the first game (which is kinda lame because you can completely skip all prostitution).
I don't know if any of this is different when you import your save.

In one way, it's a positive change. But on the other hand, it's just very linear, simple rpg with hentai events slapped onto it. And it's mostly GoR with some prostitution.
Hentai stuff has zero impact on the heroine or the plot which is sometimes ridiculous - you get a scene where it's implied that she was fucked by 100 soldiers but you get zero reaction from her after the scene. like nothing has happened at all... And as much as I hate losing progression to see events in a typical GoR game, I think I hate it more when there are zero consequences to losing battles (with some exceptions).
There is some corruption system which makes heroine more "enthusiastic" but that's all.

In short: great and uncensored art and it's voiced but not much in terms of gameplay. This game was definitely made with SFW version in mind which prevents it from incorporating hentai elemens into the gameplay (which is a shame). Play it once - it's a good fap, then save CGs for later use (game in unpacked) or find complete save if you care for voiced scenes.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I got a missing PNG file as soon as I escaped the castle. IOt was loading, and then I got the warning, and the game shut down. Anyone else have this problem?

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Is the regular start mean your character is a virgin still? Or do you lose no matter what in the first game? Never played it.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I got a missing PNG file as soon as I escaped the castle. IOt was loading, and then I got the warning, and the game shut down. Anyone else have this problem?
Have you tried updating the game using latest patch from Kagura's site? I dl'ed the one from nyaa and got similar problem but it can be resolved by using the latest patch.

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
Sooo… I don't get the forrest part, if you divide the village into 3 screens, #1 being where you start, #2 being the one adjacent to the east and #3 being North of #2. In wich screen is the ''hidden pathway'' located? I can't seem to find anything of note in the village or in the never ending forrest North of #3.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite boring game.
the only sexy time is when i go up at night and prostitute her for cash, even if i got 100k she still is shy and sell herself.
no corruption, no teasing, just boring pay for sex scenes.
sure, theres a story, but damn, im not playing this game to kill hundreds of monsters for 0% sex.

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
quite boring game.
the only sexy time is when i go up at night and prostitute her for cash, even if i got 100k she still is shy and sell herself.
no corruption, no teasing, just boring pay for sex scenes.
sure, theres a story, but damn, im not playing this game to kill hundreds of monsters for 0% sex.
sadly, I must concur. This was a fault of #1 as well :(
The scenes are nice too look at, but get boring quickly.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
You start with overpowered equipment which you won't replace until almost the last boss. You gain levels every 3-4 mobs with x2 exp card equipped. Normal mobs die in 2-3 hits so you can use auto-battle. You don't even need to heal because when you lose you just watch an event and get all your HP back. You don't lose progress at all (there are few exception when you get thrown into a jail when you lose and have to escape). Bosses require some strategy, but they are still easy.
So levelling is really fast and there is no need to grind gold to replace equipment like in the first game (which is kinda lame because you can completely skip all prostitution).
I don't know if any of this is different when you import your save.

In one way, it's a positive change. But on the other hand, it's just very linear, simple rpg with hentai events slapped onto it. And it's mostly GoR with some prostitution.
Hentai stuff has zero impact on the heroine or the plot which is sometimes ridiculous - you get a scene where it's implied that she was fucked by 100 soldiers but you get zero reaction from her after the scene. like nothing has happened at all... And as much as I hate losing progression to see events in a typical GoR game, I think I hate it more when there are zero consequences to losing battles (with some exceptions).
There is some corruption system which makes heroine more "enthusiastic" but that's all.

In short: great and uncensored art and it's voiced but not much in terms of gameplay. This game was definitely made with SFW version in mind which prevents it from incorporating hentai elemens into the gameplay (which is a shame). Play it once - it's a good fap, then save CGs for later use (game in unpacked) or find complete save if you care for voiced scenes.
Wow, real informational. Thanks a lot! Definitely worth a look into now.

Though it makes me wish that proper translators would take a look into those with real indepth scenes and/or interesting mechanics with great artwork like and .

Reactions: Kirizagi 1

android33s

Mar 5, 2018
can not find the hidden path either, and no one seems to hint in the village where it is that i can find

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
ooh finally! the 1st one has good voice actor I think.
this one isn't suite her appearance but nevermind I'm eat this as well

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Well, its 2nd game with same heroine (you can even import your save). After what happened in 1st game, it would be weird if some "casual" fuck with 100 men would affect her.

As for easy fights: majority of players complained about grinding in 1st game. So developers made it much easier.

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
Oh i see, i got it now, thanks dude
Could I ask you to enlighten me on where the exit is? I really can't seem to find it, the old mans cottage is the one with an old man in it who speaks about elves? I keep on pressing every single tile I can and nothing, other than the exit to the North that leads to the forrest.

pickienickie

Jul 30, 2017
Could I ask you to enlighten me on where the exit is? I really can't seem to find it, the old mans cottage is the one with an old man in it who speaks about elves? I keep on pressing every single tile I can and nothing, other than the exit to the North that leads to the forrest.
There is a path on the left side, next to the cottage where you wake up after the old man taking out of the river

asero

Oct 14, 2017
Alright, something must be wrong here. I tried all download links but no matter what, all of them say the zip file has damaged or missing files. Ergo, can't unpack it.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
For everyone stuck after the elf village thing, you must sleep first in the old man's house to make the new path appear. If the path don't appear or appear at night, just keep sleeping till morning until the path appear.

Reactions: Zipple123

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
ONLY way to continue after being rescued from water-jump is teleporting (cheat) to:
"MAP 28: 028: Horrock Village 1-1B"
This flips the switch, since sleeping for 2 months (60x) does not do it.
//edit: X 10 - Y 13 is a good spot for avoiding the blackness-stuck after teleport, or just noclip through the border-area

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes