RPGM Completed Slave's Sword 2 - Empire in Revolution [Final] [poison]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
Keep getting "image missing" errors. Makes it virtually unplayable. Re-Installed a few times, still the same error. I can avoid some from happening, but I run into more later on.

DaddySalmon

Jul 17, 2018
Their Looping Forrest puzzle too freaking annoying
i cant find Sahara Desert, wheres the cave, i only find one and it lead to nothing
30 mins into the puzzel enough make me sick with forrest repetition and give up and download the full save

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Their Looping Forrest puzzle too freaking annoying
i cant find Sahara Desert, wheres the cave, i only find one and it lead to nothing
30 mins into the puzzel enough make me sick with forrest repetition and give up and download the full save
I had a doubt about that as well, but the entrance to the desert is not on the forest, in the map of the elder house, the guy that saved you, there is a passage on the left leading out of the city, go there and you will reach a cavern that leads to the desert, in the desert the place you want looks like a small fortress in the middle of the map with a entrance.

zapatillaperejil

Mar 19, 2018
I had a doubt about that as well, but the entrance to the desert is not on the forest, in the map of the elder house, the guy that saved you, there is a passage on the left leading out of the city, go there and you will reach a cavern that leads to the desert, in the desert the place you want looks like a small fortress in the middle of the map with a entrance.
I can't find that passage...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, for those who skimmed over / missed how to get to the capitol (like me). You have to go back to the volcano, and there's an exit to the east just below the top (where you return to the map if you get captured on that map). It's pretty linear from there, like all the other maps.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Ok, so the forest maze is a little stupid. Basically you have to look out for little breaks in the trees. These aren't visible paths that you can walk down, but where usually there would be a repeated tree graphic representing the border of the map, there is instead a foliage graphic. Interacting with this graphic reveals a pathway you can take.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I've spoken to everyone on the village
You need to speak with the elder one more time after you get back from the forest maze, they will tell you to sleep, automatic, and then you can go to the desert, if you can still not see the path try changing maps to see if they appear, i am far ahead from this part or i would give a my save.

Yinzen

Mar 3, 2019
The forest maze is kind of confusing, but luckily, I made to Sahara Dessert. The maps is so huge for first time, but actually it's just rounding around.

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
how to get all cg without use a full save ? (how to spent all of shame stats?)
this is a really good game i want to try to complete it with play it till end

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
lul searched but how i cant saw those
How about on the first page of the thread. Or, try using the search function to search just this thread for "full save". Basic things like that, especially for a short thread like this.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes