RPGM Completed Slave's Sword 2 - Empire in Revolution [Final] [poison]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I asked in the Slave Sword 1 thread but I guess ill ask here again if anyone knows the solution to my problem. When I play the game the screen will completely freeze but I can still hear sound in the background and I am forced to restart the entire game. This happen anywhere from 1 minute after I start to 5 minutes. Ive tried new drivers and even downloading old ones, messing with comapitibilty settings, shutting down any extra programs that are running at the same time. Ive used both english and Japanese locale. I have no idea anymore. Kaguras other games like Seed of Evil and Treasure Hunter Claire seem to work fine.
I googled it and a few people have had the same problem with some rpgmaker games but there is never really any answer. If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful

My PC is
Geforce 970
I7 4790k
Windows 7
8gb ram

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Is Kagua still doing that thing where they rewrite rape scenes to be consensual?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How does this compare to the first one? Read that one was grindy and focused too much on GOR, which is usually fine with me but too much can be infuriating when you're actually trying to progress because devs never seem to learn how much of a pain it is going back.

pickienickie

Jul 30, 2017
Nice drawn and no censorship, this game looks promising
Anyway, I`m lost in the woods looking for the f**king desert, anyone knows how to get there?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Looks pretty neat, only bad thing is not kinky enough tags for me :devilish:
Gonna give it a shot tho, since i've already played first part.

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Seeing it has sequel... I will try to play this game even tho I don't really like slave thing... Back to first game I go

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is Kagua still doing that thing where they rewrite rape scenes to be consensual?
LOL
No, they dont.

I think that happened in the past, when Steam was trying to become mind-police, but that time is gone. Steam no longer wants to censor games.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Now, granted I'm using Wine to play this on my Mac,

But this game is really slow and laggy. Might be me using a mac, but other RPGM games work fine on it with Wine.

• Angry
Reactions: Netori Popeye

Zarendargar

Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to reach the Capital again, after the Battle inside the Vulcano / Mountains ?
I went back to the lake, but there are no other passages (woods don´t lead anywhere)...

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes