3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
The version shown development build at the bottom right corner in main menu. Thread shown is a [Final], so I assumethe developer already release it as full version without anymore update.

View attachment 3694577
So that's where the confusion is coming from. Seems the developer just forgot to turn it off - it's definitely not a trial version and there wasn't any kind of early access for this thing, since the whole game was made in six months.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
I heard this was just a discount Monochrome but at least this is animated, that and the inflation like whew.
You can even inflate her breasts.
There's even settings for how hard/easy she is to wake, pleasure, impregnate, inflate and gain points to unlock stuff.
Like a massive ultra donger that bulges her abdomen.
Now this is an impregnation game.

Reactions: matt hunter

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
the heart meter does not work?
it does work, but u need to keep touching her (keep dragging the mouse around) to raise her sensitive of one of her spot first. Then it will raise a little bit first eventually

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
from tentacles to sister impregnation.
what a arc and not surprising there is a tentacle option after i figured the other game.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Don't get how to increase the breast size. Every so often I'll see the number go up a bit, but I can't figure out what's causing it to increase and I can't just use cheatengine like I can with RP. Wish the "body modification" skill unlock actually let you modify the body instead of just freezing or resetting values.

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
Breasts are increased by getting her pregnant once. She'll start lactating. Or you can (didn't test it) have sex with her nipples and her breasts will store the cum. After the night is over you can select to turn discharge on or off. If you have the discharge set to on, stored up cum / milk will slowly drain out. If you leave it as off (which is the default) her body will keep expanding (to a degree).

I think the issue of multiple births every night is that fetal growth rate and/or increased fertility has a bug. I tried to simply not have sex with her, ie drain her dry. Except she kept getting magically getting pregnant. I gave up on that when she had 200 children waiting to be born.

Animations aren't bad, but it clearly lacks polish and is missing some features that you typically see in many sleeping girl games.

If you want to break the game at comical speeds, spend RP to decrease ease of wakening to 0.1 and buy sensory depravation ability. Doesn't matter how easy you set her to wake up, you have to work at it to make her wake up after that. That will only cost you 14 RP. Just remember to turn the depravation on before you go to night time or she'll wake up like normal.

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Don't get how to increase the breast size. Every so often I'll see the number go up a bit, but I can't figure out what's causing it to increase and I can't just use cheatengine like I can with RP. Wish the "body modification" skill unlock actually let you modify the body instead of just freezing or resetting values.
The stats tell you why, and after the night you can allow them to discharge to shrink back.
They increase when she's impregnated or if you err, came inside the nipples.
Can't fuckin believe i said that.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
I think the issue of multiple births every night is that fetal growth rate and/or increased fertility has a bug. I tried to simply not have sex with her, ie drain her dry. Except she kept getting magically getting pregnant. I gave up on that when she had 200 children waiting to be born.
I think the dev is dumb and didn't playtest his game properly.
Seems like he has some "HasBeenImpregnated=true/false" value somewhere, which is set to true with the first impregnation, but is never reset to false once the child has grown, so she just turns into a babyfactory, potentially with hundreds of grown children in her belly without giving birth once...

Reactions: B4rb4ra
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes