3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
hm...the green bar of sleeping value seems to be 100.0093765 at max but different every time u touch her to wake her up a bit. But still 100.XXXXX, it just the value behind the 100 is different. I just used cheat engine to find it

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
I kinda forgot how to expand womb..oof
use tentacle parasite to expand it,

you can also expand the urethra and breast the same way (parasite the urethra and click childbirth, do it over and over until you can penetrate with default penis or tentacle, still don't know if you can penetrate the breast with default penis) E: it's possible

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
it also seems like only her belly will keep expanding to a degree If you leave the discharge option as off after the night. Her breasts will also expand if you put a lot stuff inside but can be all discharge to 0 (her breasts will return to normal) using the body modification at day time

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
The stats tell you why, and after the night you can allow them to discharge to shrink back.
They increase when she's impregnated or if you err, came inside the nipples.
Can't fuckin believe i said that.
That's weird, the stats don't say anything about that when I hover over them. Maybe it's because I'm only hovering over them in the actual stats menu during the day and not checking the post-night stats screen?
Well, either way, I wish I could find out how to cheat these values...

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
That's weird, the stats don't say anything about that when I hover over them. Maybe it's because I'm only hovering over them in the actual stats menu during the day and not checking the post-night stats screen?
Well, either way, I wish I could find out how to cheat these values...
u mean cheat engine?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
If so, i remember all the value are this type
1717409059676.png
if decimal value
1717409097592.png
i use value between or unknown initial value to scan decimal value

I am no expert at doing this oof

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
View attachment 3700168
if decimal value
View attachment 3700169

I can't seem to find it using this... I'm specifically looking for the "growth" stat which I'm assuming is related to natural size growth and not something to do with impregnation/nipplefucking...

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I can't seem to find it using this... I'm specifically looking for the "growth" stat which I'm assuming is related to natural size growth and not something to do with impregnation/nipplefucking...
this one? this one is just exact value and float type
1717410286745.png
her belly will return to normal after changing it to 0

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i have some questions, to increase the sleep level which i should upgrade ? increase ease etc or decrese ease etc ?
and, how do you increase sensitivity of body parts ? bc for example, if i touch boobs when i end the night it still say 0.0
And heart meter how does work ? can't understand , ty

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
guys i have some questions, to increase the sleep level which i should upgrade ? increase ease etc or decrese ease etc ?
and, how do you increase sensitivity of body parts ? bc for example, if i touch boobs when i end the night it still say 0.0
And heart meter how does work ? can't understand , ty
increase one, keep touching the part, heart meter affects by sensitivity of the part (still, keep touching it)

Reactions: kiava

Necksel

Jun 3, 2020
A strange bug appears, the size of the abdomen remains at 56, and no matter how you clean the stomach, it remains so, and after a night she becomes pregnant, even though she finished inside.

Reactions: JunClover

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
I think the dev is dumb and didn't playtest his game properly.
Seems like he has some "HasBeenImpregnated=true/false" value somewhere, which is set to true with the first impregnation, but is never reset to false once the child has grown, so she just turns into a babyfactory, potentially with hundreds of grown children in her belly without giving birth once...
So that's why the girl i have has 5000 babies stored in her stomach.
...not a line i'd ever thought could be written.

Update 1.1 has been released
From looking at Dlsite and Ci-en not quite.
It has not been released publically, only as a beta among Ci-en followers.

View attachment 3700168
if decimal value
View attachment 3700169

You can honestly even skip using Cheat engine as you can access everything within the savefile.
And when i say everything i really mean everything.
Even redoing difficulty settings, her ears and undoing impregnation.
You find them in "\Imohara_kari_Data\Save\Save"

I kinda forgot how to expand womb..oof
the 1st tentacle can be forced into her, so can the second eventually and you widen it up after.
But the most effective way to do it is having her give birth.

The tentacles are completely optional
Infact even dicking her is completely optional.
You can choose to only dick her or only use tentacles.

Last edited:
Reactions: John8r9
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes