3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
the 1st tentacle can be forced into her, so can the second eventually and you widen it up after.
Can't seem to get that to work... No matter what I do with the tentacle nothing happens

EDIT: Oh. I see which one you mean now.

lazyboldandfat

Nov 11, 2018
Huh hmm, might've just unlocked a new fetish in nipple stuffing into breast expansion...

Wonder if there's other games that do all holes filled action nipples included? And possibly but not necessarily, with either body expansion choices or body customization options?

Adding; Do we have a tag for Airtight / All holes filled / whatever it might be called?

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Huh hmm, might've just unlocked a new fetish in nipple stuffing into breast expansion...

Wonder if there's other games that do all holes filled action nipples included? And possibly but not necessarily, with either body expansion choices or body customization options?
3 of his game on this website also have it, nursery dimension, lilia's livelihood and rain's rave

Reactions: lazyboldandfat

Necksel

Jun 3, 2020

I want to disappoint you, but there are few such games, but there is another author [ST Hot Dog King] with the same fetish, by the way, he has a couple of games here.
And by the way, there are 3 more games from the same author who made this game.

Reactions: lazyboldandfat

lazyboldandfat

Nov 11, 2018
I want to disappoint you, but there are few such games, but there is another author [ST Hot Dog King] with the same fetish, by the way, he has a couple of games here.
And by the way, there are 3 more games from the same author who made this game.
Yeah very niche thing no doubt. Thanks for help, but seems Hot Dog King is doing insect stuff sadly

L4ki

Sep 29, 2021

Adding; Do we have a tag for Airtight / All holes filled / whatever it might be called?
There are games with that fetish, but not all done as expected.
So games worth mentioning are: Warlock and boobs, Plastic soul, Housemates. And probably Dollscapes with upcoming update

There are more than 20 more games, but contain only 1 scene, or slideshow, or is poorly done like in game: Pure Onix

Friendly advice: do not fap on nipple fuck stuff if you don't want nightmares (at least i had them)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
lol, idk if i got bored of watching normal sex before, but after finding that nipple fuck fetish. I kinda take interested to it

Reactions: L4ki and Nicola13

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Waiting to give this a try until the bugfix release gets posted here.
Looks interesting though, as everyone knows I'm a whore for bellies and boobs swelling.

Reactions: Nicola13

4rroRDusT

Aug 7, 2021
A bug-fixed version of the game was uploaded to DLsite a few days ago. But this also made the previously provided uncensor file invalid.
This is the link I shared after purchasing it myself.

(English is not my native language, so I used machine translation. I hope you can understand.)

Deadgunman

Mar 20, 2021
A bug-fixed version of the game was uploaded to DLsite a few days ago. But this also made the previously provided uncensor file invalid.
This is the link I shared after purchasing it myself.
Mega
(English is not my native language, so I used machine translation. I hope you can understand.)
Thanks for sharing the new version of the game.
Here's uncen for the new version.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes