drusir

Dec 4, 2023
Not too bright are you sport? The original debate started with someone saying it is gay and then it was on for one and all, hence my posting my gif saying that is bait to start the debate all over again but here this time. Man, Two comments in almost 2 months of membership and thus far, both have shown what an idiot you are when commenting. My advice would be for you to stay lurking and silent as you wait for content to be leaked/shared, but hey, if that is your thing to say stupid things, well you go sport!! :ROFLMAO:
Sleepy you can cope and seethe all what you want,nobody here believe that you are a normal fan you are just using accounts to try to act in a preachy way about people that want material, nobody is that much of a bootlicker hypocrite fanboy to say that amount of moronic words.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: - Nafany -

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Sleepy you can cope and seethe all what you want,nobody here believe that you are a normal fan you are just using accounts to try to act in a preachy way about people that want material, nobody is that much of a bootlicker hypocrite fanboy to say that amount of moronic words.
Stupid comment #3 and counting :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kajakie Karr

drusir

Dec 4, 2023
Stupid comment #3 and counting :ROFLMAO:
Sleepy stop the accounts in order to defend yourself everyone here wants the material nobody is that much of a hypocritical pathetic fanboy and even worse to act preachy and call everyone that want stuff beggars.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Sleepy stop the accounts in order to defend yourself everyone here wants the material nobody is that much of a hypocritical pathetic fanboy and even worse to act preachy and call everyone that want stuff beggars.
Okay, you convinced me. I now believe Sleepygimp made an account here six years ago to blow his own horn in a thread that didn't even exist until half a year later. And to cover his tracks he also made hundreds of comments in other threads.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Could all of you please shut the f upp !!!!!
Who cares about your opinions???
We want sleepygimp content. And that's it !!
Guys, don't pay attention to him, ignore him, he will be banned sooner or later. If this forum catches fire, they will close it, it has happened to many others before. Please be smarter, and get on with your lives.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
But honestly, I am impressed by the emptiness that this update of their comics causes. It's been 1 month since he's released the new pages and they still haven't uploaded or filtered them anywhere. What does Sleepy do to protect them with so much brilliance? It's not like they were going to leave so much money, Rabies and Fontez generate more than this and they don't need femdom hahaha

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Generally they don't bother uploading new pages anywhere because they are meh... or because the content is funable in many ways. From Freedy's face in the new panel, I get excited very quickly and Evie's reward was not very nice (yes, after all, she is a damn sadistic bitch)

drusir

Dec 4, 2023
Sleepy is a well established artist,him by not allowing new material to be leaked is like fighting the flow of a river with a three branch, his art is extremelly good,is going to be leaked for some way or another, he is just being greedy.

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Gentlemen! I have good news!
The site has also started old Sleepy Gimp works.
The works are old, though. But everything is in good quality! (I also managed to find a few images of the best quality for my collection!)
We say a big thank you to and timbob!

I went, downloaded, checked.
What can I say: these are clearly archives - from 8muses. Some of the works are of very good quality. But mostly the quality is what was presented at 8muses.

Last edited:

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Gentlemen! I have good news!
The site has also started old Sleepy Gimp works.
The works are old, though. But everything is in good quality! (I also managed to find a few images of the best quality for my collection!)
We say a big thank you to and timbob!

I went, downloaded, checked.
What can I say: these are clearly archives - from 8muses. Some of the works are of very good quality. But mostly the quality is what was presented at 8muses.
Unfortunally, that forum is not updated, and they are only using it as an archive, previous comics that you can find for free on any page, no OC or NFT, new art, or spoilers. I already reviewed it, and I don't have the capital to subscribe to Sleepygimp, I'll just wait for them to update it, while I dive through the Dark Web

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes