Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
It's rubbish. 40 days and I can't find r07 of Family values 7, and if that weren't enough, today r08 is released, could Sleepygimp be more stingy? Their subscription system does not work, they rejected my membership

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
can someone send me to catch a thief complete comic please? cant find these stuffs anywhere anymore

PiratePete79

Dec 16, 2023
"Their subscription system does not work, they rejected my membership"

What does that mean? You can't just go to SubscribeStar and sign up?

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I renew my membership every month, it is the basic one, but when I want to renew it, the page rejects my numbers, who knows why.
Politics, sir.
It's a familiar situation.
Patrion blocked my cards in January last year. (which is why I lost my Sleepy subscription)
SubscribeStar also does not accept cards, rejecting them.

We are waiting for this world shit to end.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Hey, a reddit discord user told me that Sleepygimp postponed this month's deliveries because his computer died. Hahahaha, don't kid me, that joke went viral, if they keep adding fuel to the fire, they're going to throw the poor man's morals to the ground, hahahahaha. Also, it's impossible, Sleepygimp has two editors working with it, and because of the art design in each image, you don't need a PC to design them, so it has support. He was late because the year has just started and he is lazy... that, or the bureaucratic chaos of SubscribeStar also caught up with him, as happened to Rabies and RagNeg. That would be a low blow.

Feb 9, 2024
Hey, a reddit discord user told me that Sleepygimp postponed this month's deliveries because his computer died. Hahahaha, don't kid me, that joke went viral, if they keep adding fuel to the fire, they're going to throw the poor man's morals to the ground, hahahahaha. Also, it's impossible, Sleepygimp has two editors working with it, and because of the art design in each image, you don't need a PC to design them, so it has support. He was late because the year has just started and he is lazy... that, or the bureaucratic chaos of SubscribeStar also caught up with him, as happened to Rabies and RagNeg. That would be a low blow.
It’s late because he he had to finish the recent Barista pic, the one he couldn’t finish last month. He needed the extra day to do family values

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me the context or details of pamcifirim?
PamcificRIM is just a mash up image Sleepy did which he thought would be fun despite it not being canon. The image features Pam tied down (complete with Toe locks) with Evie forcing Trixie's face into Pam's ass, ordering her to eat Pam's ass out, while Violet is forcing Pam's face into her vagina for some oral satisfaction. Like Sleepy said, not canon, just a sexy image he wanted to do.

Try asking here:

There are more subscribers and more chances that you will get a reply.
That Discord hardly posts any new Sleepy content, it is more for Sleepy fans who want to role play etc from what I have seen, hence leaving it some time ago.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes