- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I know that the image is old.
But I finally managed to find "Weekend at Evies 01" in good quality:
Weekend_at_Evies_01.jpg
I want to ask the Sleepy Fans here: does anyone know what image is hidden behind "Weekend at Evies 02"?
That is, I have an image of "Weekend at Evie 01" and "Weekend at Evie 03" I had a suspicion that this is "Gimp Up", it seems to me that I am mistaken.

Download link:

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Is it impossible to find the new Family Values pages? Could it be that they are as cruel as they told me that no one wants to upload them? hahahaha, I went crazy

BigAndy10

Dec 19, 2019
I want to ask the Sleepy Fans here: does anyone know what image is hidden behind "Weekend at Evies 02"?
That is, I have an image of "Weekend at Evie 01" and "Weekend at Evie 03" I had a suspicion that this is "Gimp Up", it seems to me that I am mistaken.
Weekend at Evies 02 appears to be simply the textless version of WaE 01 from the original zipfile I have.

• Red Heart
Reactions: - Nafany -

misos

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone please make a torrent or merge all the comics please? I've been looking for one for quite some time :')

• Haha
Reactions: Longmire
Feb 9, 2024
Anybody got any thoughts on what’s gonna happen to good ole Leo? Think Carmilla’s gonna take em with her? Or leave him down in the dungeon?

And anyone got any of the old black and white sketches Sleepy used to do?

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Anybody got any thoughts on what’s gonna happen to good ole Leo? Think Carmilla’s gonna take em with her? Or leave him down in the dungeon?
And what do you think should happen to him?
He will remain the same slave he was.
Leo will remain a slave. Nancy will remain a brainless, depressed toy. Freddie will love that everything that happens to him.
Sleepy's work is not about saving a person.

And anyone got any of the old black and white sketches Sleepy used to do?
olive_tricks_popeye.jpg

Old? - the old one.
Black and white? - black and white. :whistle:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Is it impossible to find the new Family Values pages? Could it be that they are as cruel as they told me that no one wants to upload them? hahahaha, I went crazy
I've already said it 1 time, I'll say it again:
In the last months of 8muses' existence, we have been waiting for leaks for 2-3 months. Even the main works of Sleepy (FV and Nancy). All sorts of vanshots may not be available for six months or more.
I can't consider the fact that we quickly received an image last month anything other than a miracle.
Be patient - or subscribe.

BigAndy10
Weekend at Evies 02 appears to be simply the textless version of WaE 01 from the original zipfile I have.
Thank you for the answer.
I've been looking for a non-existent image for 2 days.
As in the joke:
The students decided to have fun and spent three pigs to school with numbers written on the side: 1,2 and... 4(!)...
The police searched for a pig number three for a week!

Last edited:

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
And what do you think should happen to him?
He will remain the same slave he was.
Leo will remain a slave. Nancy will remain a brainless, depressed toy. Freddie will love that everything that happens to him.
Sleepy's work is not about saving a person.

View attachment 3339266

Old? - the old one.
Black and white? - black and white. :whistle:
I think he means the really old stuff, back when Sleepy was on Tumblr only before he decided to make money off his art and moved to Patreon. I can't remember which is which but here is some old material - note the way he drew Violet back then and Evie. They have both come a long way in appearance. I wish Sleepy kept the way he drew Evie in the "Rise" image. I think that was his best version of her.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I think he means the really old stuff, back when Sleepy was on Tumblr only before he decided to make money off his art and moved to Patreon. I can't remember which is which but here is some old material - note the way he drew Violet back then and Evie. They have both come a long way in appearance. I wish Sleepy kept the way he drew Evie in the "Rise" image. I think that was his best version of her.
Eve Drink.jpg ! Eve Drink.jpg !!!

God Almighty, I've been trying to find the name of this image for 2 years! Ha-ha... I put it on my smartphone as a "wallpaper".
I didn't even think I could ask you.
By the way, I thought there was a better version...

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Eve Drink.jpg ! Eve Drink.jpg !!!

God Almighty, I've been trying to find the name of this image for 2 years! Ha-ha... I put it on my smartphone as a "wallpaper".
I didn't even think I could ask you.
By the way, I thought there was a better version...
Regarding the name, that is what it saved as from his tumblr, but if you look at his old stuff on DA, you see he called it "Evelina le Fey Noir". As for there being a better version, you have to remember how old these images are and the resolution at play back then. If you need it bigger, you can try AI. The image is simple enough that it shouldn't get the AI getting too creative in adjusting the lines when being enlarged. I ran it through mine, it came out 11mb after 4x enlarging it (from 800x1224 to a more modern and pleasing 3200x4896). Zipped it up so F95 doesn't alter the resolution when it gets posted to the forum. Take a look and do what you will with it. (y)

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Ho!!! Guys, I found! Papucova!
By the way, here's a gift from him:

News28_Valentine_Angelina.jpg
News&Updates February
Dear Supporters,
This months poll was won yet again by Nancy's voluptuous auntie. People seem to take a real liking to her :) She'll get spitroasted in March.
Here's the upcoming stuff:
  • Last months poll winner featuring Pam and Trixie will be up on Monday, the 12th. Stay tuned for PAMcific RIM.
  • On Wednesday, the 14th, a Valentine's painting will go out.
  • Around Friday the 16th, two new process vids will be up.
  • Family Values will continue on Wednesday, the 21st.
  • And the big one, the new Nancy comic "To Break a Thief" will start on Thursday, the 29th.
Stay tuned!
All the best,
Sleepy

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Regarding the name, that is what it saved as from his tumblr, but if you look at his old stuff on DA, you see he called it "Evelina le Fey Noir". As for there being a better version, you have to remember how old these images are and the resolution at play back then. If you need it bigger, you can try AI. The image is simple enough that it shouldn't get the AI getting too creative in adjusting the lines when being enlarged. I ran it through mine, it came out 11mb after 4x enlarging it (from 800x1224 to a more modern and pleasing 3200x4896). Zipped it up so F95 doesn't alter the resolution when it gets posted to the forum. Take a look and do what you will with it. (y)
Oh, thank you! Just yesterday, I also ran this image through AI.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
It won’t be out until next Wednesday
No. It's not about the date of the next release of F.V. He asks where the previous images are.

A person cannot accept in any way that SleepyGimp has won.
There will be fewer and fewer image leaks.
What the hell are new images if a whole list of old ones still hasn't appeared in good quality!
And gradually, the gap between those who subscribe and those who cannot subscribe will become deeper and deeper.
For example:
The animated part of "Subliminal Messages" is missing anywhere on the web from 21 to 27, although they were drawn a long time ago.
"Family Values - 6" images from 17 to 22 in the most terrible quality! At least some of the best quality has never appeared anywhere. (I had to pass the image through the neural network)
And what can I say! Even "Violet White Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon" 19-20 pages had to be processed by a neural network too.
Or for example, here is this image:

What's it.jpg
This image still appeared on 8Muses a year ago. And I still understand whether this is the full version of the clipping or it is a complete expression.
In general, at the wrong time, I became a fan of Sleepy...

P.S.
Papukova posted the image again:
371412c2-8ca4-4f9a-8dec-56fbe03b99a5.gif
I really don't understand what this is? It's probably something to do with Aunt Nancy again.

Last edited:
Reactions: fiuojui and oz1

BigAndy10

Dec 19, 2019
P.S.
View attachment 3358372
I really don't understand what this is? It's probably something to do with Aunt Nancy again.
It's from this year's Valentine's day release. And when it does eventually leak, Sleepy has said it's definitely non-canon. I have a feeling you'll still create some wacky 'theory' as to how it all fits in the wider SG universe :LOL:

Reactions: - Nafany -
Feb 9, 2024
No. It's not about the date of the next release of F.V. He asks where the previous images are.

A person cannot accept in any way that SleepyGimp has won.
There will be fewer and fewer image leaks.
What the hell are new images if a whole list of old ones still hasn't appeared in good quality!
And gradually, the gap between those who subscribe and those who cannot subscribe will become deeper and deeper.
For example:
The animated part of "Subliminal Messages" is missing anywhere on the web from 21 to 27, although they were drawn a long time ago.
"Family Values - 6" images from 17 to 22 in the most terrible quality! At least some of the best quality has never appeared anywhere. (I had to pass the image through the neural network)
And what can I say! Even "Violet White Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon" 19-20 pages had to be processed by a neural network too.
Or for example, here is this image:

This image still appeared on 8Muses a year ago. And I still understand whether this is the full version of the clipping or it is a complete expression.
In general, at the wrong time, I became a fan of Sleepy...

P.S.
View attachment 3358372
Have you tried Rule34? The pics were probably posted on there, I looked gimp up on there once and there’s a ton of images

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Have you tried Rule34? The pics were probably posted on there, I looked gimp up on there once and there’s a ton of images
There is a strong suspicion that the latest, new image from the "Rule34" came from this forum.
And in general, I never remember that there was anything new there earlier than in other places.

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023

Links to the dropbox
Video files with the drawing process

P.S.
from Sleepy's twitter: Finally the latest barista pages are complete. Out on my Sub star.
1.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes