4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

puddingforce

Apr 17, 2022
does anyone have a walkthrough? I can't even get past the first day, I can't find the items or the locations (sad)

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
The game could really use a female version of the protagonist as well, maybe even a protagonist futa

It's also funny that the game has the premise of animals/insect cumming inside school girls for breeding and rresearch purposes but zero impregnation or pregnancy scenes.

Last edited:

Cheesehub321

Feb 23, 2019
Last scene is obtained when you end the day. After that, game ends and you can't save it
Not sure if my game is glitched or not, but i got all the scenes except the last one, when i end the day, it just says it's morning. Not sure what's going on. Followed the step-by step guide a few pages back, no luck

Reactions: Asianfu

Firedrug13

Dec 20, 2020
Not sure if my game is glitched or not, but i got all the scenes except the last one, when i end the day, it just says it's morning. Not sure what's going on. Followed the step-by step guide a few pages back, no luck
Try to end it two or three times in a row, it happened with me on 2nd cycle

Violyse

Dec 25, 2019
god, this game is weirdly good. satisfies some of the more niche/fucked-up kinks that I didn't even know I had. or maybe this game gave me those kinks in the first place, I don't know anymore, 9/10.

Reactions: edhorren

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
The game could really use a female version of the protagonist as well, maybe even a protagonist futa

It's also funny that the game has the premise of animals/insect cumming inside school girls for breeding and rresearch purposes but zero impregnation or pregnancy scenes.
genetics

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes