• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
I def thought that updates would come quite a bit quicker then they have, I like Hunter 2 as well but its very slow to update and very little progress each update. But that seems to just be the theme for nsfw games
'would come a bit quicker'' it's been almost a whole bloody year XD

Yeah it just plane sucks, and me personaly hate 3d games because they all look like shit compared to pro 2d art in my opinion, so just waiting a fucking year for what?? two extra hours of ''fun'' :p never supporting a game ever again.. and lets be real, if everyone boycotted this behaviour they would have to adjust pretty quickly, but hey... not my vibe to start a revolution XD

• Angry
Reactions: laugh and Marcanius

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
and so ''end of july'' becomes end of august... wanna bet it's gonna be end of 2023 and beyond as well?

but.. at least we can asume there will be a large content drop..... Oh god I hope there is at least a large content drop!! :rolleyes:

And not like with ''welcome to erosland''.. waiting for 4 months to get 2 HJ scenes with pokemon and Iono that were neither of them any good or usefull...

SFW game industry has been shit for years and I guess the NSFW isn't any better these days

May 12, 2020
This game isnt abandoned right?? His SubStar only has stuff for his lesser series. The Hunter is alright and all but the Slice series is like almost perfect.

Apr 18, 2021
Don't fool yourself, it's been more then 1 year and 3 months...
Not trying to fool myself. For that I would have to have hope, that this game might get anywhere near completion in the next couple of years:
The dev is developing multiple games at once, while also working on a remake of his older titles.
Slice of school seems to be extremely low priority for him. Couldn't even find a dev update for this game that was posted this year.
I was only pointing out that the game probably isn't abandoned. Dev is just focused on The Hunter 2 or whatever else.
Maybe we get a release next year or maybe not, only dev knows. I for one am not getting my hopes up.
Anyway, I hope all of you have a good 2024!

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Not trying to fool myself. For that I would have to have hope, that this game might get anywhere near completion in the next couple of years:
The dev is developing multiple games at once, while also working on a remake of his older titles.
Slice of school seems to be extremely low priority for him. Couldn't even find a dev update for this game that was posted this year.
I was only pointing out that the game probably isn't abandoned. Dev is just focused on The Hunter 2 or whatever else.
Maybe we get a release next year or maybe not, only dev knows. I for one am not getting my hopes up.
Anyway, I hope all of you have a good 2024!
What would you say the criteria for the ''abandoned'' stamp would be? I'd say that more than a full year of inactivity qualifies as rewarding that fucking stamp to this thread. it's got nothing to do with de dev having other projects or not.. he ain't working on this one for more than a whole fucking year. it's abandoned...

For the other readers: how do you get a thread stamped with abandoned?? if I knew i would do it myself.

thanks in advance

Reactions: Vyniril

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
What would you say the criteria for the ''abandoned'' stamp would be? I'd say that more than a full year of inactivity qualifies as rewarding that fucking stamp to this thread. it's got nothing to do with de dev having other projects or not.. he ain't working on this one for more than a whole fucking year. it's abandoned...

For the other readers: how do you get a thread stamped with abandoned?? if I knew i would do it myself.

thanks in advance
6 months no update here and loss of contact on patreon/discord, and just bring it to attention of a mod...

just checked he is active on his SS for the hunter2
not sure how they would call this might give "onhold" tag but just contact a mod if you feel the need

Reactions: Haggis McMutton
Apr 18, 2021

thanks in advance
Just as rostabu said, on-hold would be more appropriate, since the dev is still actively working on other projects.
The easiest way to get something marked on-hold or abandoned is to contact a mod.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
HAHAHAHA, HOLY SHIT!!

Now they even put ''the hunter 2'' on hold too, again too remake another game, instead of just finishing a fucking game XD.
2 games on hold and a 3rd freshly started and, again, posponing any promised contend releases.

BETS ARE OPEN PEOPLE, PLACE YOUR BETS HERE!!!
My bet: - They will milk it for another year or two, and then start up another project from scratch so they''ll have 3 games on hold by 2025 - 2026 XD

Bunch of fucking wankers XD

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes