• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
go to slice of school, then go to img, then go to pictures... use a graphics program that can read png files

Bossette

Oct 25, 2017
Would be good. Except for the large breasts which is a total turn off. Looks like the girls are sufferring from elephantitis in the chest area. Unfortunately this is a feature of many games today.

Reactions: bigb0ss

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
you cant still avoid the bugs scenes right? I dont even have hope they will do it now or even when the game is finished and it sucks since slice of venture 2 is one of my fav beast games

Reactions: talmor

Indra_84p

May 9, 2023
v0.1 guide for the lazy:
(TL;DR 100% save at the end)

as soon as you can controll your character walk left past the first building and enter the 2nd building, the one with the basketball field inside. (arm pit licking scene starts). Follow the girls into the left room and move closer to the shower (scene continues).
exit the building and walk around the building(once you get close enough to the horse+red haired girl+dog the scene starts)
walk to the right, above the small wooden building you see a brown haired girl in the forest (use the mouse with auto pathing to get to her since its easier)
now finally enter the first main building (the one you started infront). Move up the stairs to the 1st floor and enter the girls toilet on the right side of the building.
now move back to the ground floor and enter the 1st door on the right side and walk into the principals office.

after a bunch of dialogue and the menu tutorial the actual game starts.

walk to the top right and talk to matsubo infront of the tent.
enter the small wooden building and pick up the sparkling item in the top right (pipe).
move to the left infront of the basketball building. you'll see some dirt with a small shovel beside the drinking foutain and bunichi. pick that thing up.
enter the building and then go to the shower room and interact with the sparkling symbol beside the shower.
now go to the bottom right swimming pool area and talk to anaellë.
open the menu and click next period.

walk to the left and talk to yuki and atsushi infront of the toilet.
go outside and up to the small wooden building with the pipe inside.
after the scene enter the room on the bottom left (arts room with a sparkle icon. CAREFUL YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE THE ROOM WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH THAT THING OR THE GAME WILL SOFTLOCK).
the clay event auto skips to the next period

enter the building and go to the room on the right side (principals office) and talk to the principal, leave the room and enter the door right above and talk to ruth.
enter the main building again, go to the first floor and make a save infront of the arts room. (that's the save i've included)
enter the room and watch the ending of the game

after finishing the game auto save will start the final ayame scene.

full save for the even lazier:
my included save has all scenes unlock, used a save editor to unlock them all (game ends if you watch tapir+ayame scene).

Indra_84p

May 9, 2023
v0.1 guide for the lazy:
(TL;DR 100% save at the end)

as soon as you can controll your character walk left past the first building and enter the 2nd building, the one with the basketball field inside. (arm pit licking scene starts). Follow the girls into the left room and move closer to the shower (scene continues).
exit the building and walk around the building(once you get close enough to the horse+red haired girl+dog the scene starts)
walk to the right, above the small wooden building you see a brown haired girl in the forest (use the mouse with auto pathing to get to her since its easier)
now finally enter the first main building (the one you started infront). Move up the stairs to the 1st floor and enter the girls toilet on the right side of the building.
now move back to the ground floor and enter the 1st door on the right side and walk into the principals office.

after a bunch of dialogue and the menu tutorial the actual game starts.

walk to the top right and talk to matsubo infront of the tent.
enter the small wooden building and pick up the sparkling item in the top right (pipe).
move to the left infront of the basketball building. you'll see some dirt with a small shovel beside the drinking foutain and bunichi. pick that thing up.
enter the building and then go to the shower room and interact with the sparkling symbol beside the shower.
now go to the bottom right swimming pool area and talk to anaellë.
open the menu and click next period.

walk to the left and talk to yuki and atsushi infront of the toilet.
go outside and up to the small wooden building with the pipe inside.
after the scene enter the room on the bottom left (arts room with a sparkle icon. CAREFUL YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE THE ROOM WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH THAT THING OR THE GAME WILL SOFTLOCK).
the clay event auto skips to the next period

enter the building and go to the room on the right side (principals office) and talk to the principal, leave the room and enter the door right above and talk to ruth.
enter the main building again, go to the first floor and make a save infront of the arts room. (that's the save i've included)
enter the room and watch the ending of the game

after finishing the game auto save will start the final ayame scene.

full save for the even lazier:
my included save has all scenes unlock, used a save editor to unlock them all (game ends if you watch tapir+ayame scene).
Hello. This guidance is great.I finished version 1 myself, but I got stuck in v2. If it's possible, write a complete guide for v2 as well

Firedrug13

Dec 20, 2020
you cant still avoid the bugs scenes right? I dont even have hope they will do it now or even when the game is finished and it sucks since slice of venture 2 is one of my fav beast games
Well, there were no new versions for a long time. I'm not sure, if "avoid bug scenes trigger" is on the checklist, and I don't remember exactly, but I think, blue axolotl knows about this request.
Right now bugs are unavoidable.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
Feb 29, 2020
it's been a hot minute since i've played the current demo, how many unavoidable insect scenes are there? i might be able to take a crack at a no-bugs patch

edit: super crudely implemented and basically untested but here you go
replace the CommonEvents.json file in the data directory with the download and both bug scenes are completely skipped over
based off of the CommonEvents file from 0.2a but should probably work with the unpatched version if you're using it for some reason
when the game updates beyond version 0.2 it will cause the game to break catastrophically

Last edited:

ByakuyaK

Jun 17, 2023
What is the diferance between Slice of School and Slice of School Extra Lesson? Is this a kind of dlc? If so, how should i install it, in game or maybe play it separately from each other

Reactions: scottyg2015

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
nearly a whole year without any updates.. I sure hope this will be one hell of an update when they have had almost 10 - 11 months to work on it...

And also why I stopped supporting games.. the more they get payed, the more they are motivated to keep the cashflow coming by stalling on the finnished product. I mean, I get it.. but I ain't gonna pay for it.

On that note, juli has come and gone.. any news on the new update?

Reactions: Vyniril

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
nearly a whole year without any updates.. I sure hope this will be one hell of an update when they have had almost 10 - 11 months to work on it...

And also why I stopped supporting games.. the more they get payed, the more they are motivated to keep the cashflow coming by stalling on the finnished product. I mean, I get it.. but I ain't gonna pay for it.

On that note, juli has come and gone.. any news on the new update?
I def thought that updates would come quite a bit quicker then they have, I like Hunter 2 as well but its very slow to update and very little progress each update. But that seems to just be the theme for nsfw games

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes