3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I get error: "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" when trying to start. How to fix?

Jun 22, 2017
I get the quest to find the farm responsible for harmingthe horse..... but I can't progress the questline I have litterally searched everywhere & talked / interacted with everyone & everything, no farms pop up to investigate..... Guess I just have to start the game over? I guess my mistake was to get the ferrier to help the horse before the doctor?.... game is stuck :/

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I get the quest to find the farm responsible for harmingthe horse..... but I can't progress the questline I have litterally searched everywhere & talked / interacted with everyone & everything, no farms pop up to investigate..... Guess I just have to start the game over? I guess my mistake was to get the ferrier to help the horse before the doctor?.... game is stuck :/
Dunno, i played a while ago. Sorry :S

TS2016

May 7, 2017
If I recall correctly- you need to ask around - talk to people in every locations you can go to (including the farm you are staying at). They will give you little bit of clues. Then go back and give answer. Be warned- wrong answer ends the game.

M

MantisK

I found no ferrier, Vet then Dentist, there is nothing showing to the "north" but direction is relative in most of these games. Thus can't advance to next point. It was hard enough finding a bag o hay, not a bale or pile.
Still mad I got so frustrated with Vitamin on day 11 with his unnecessary and irrelevant game scenario. Stick to the plot and these over the top lock the game challenges are killers and drive away 80% of potential players. Make you hints TRUE and giving hints with no order when order is critical, is just bad design.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
is this game has really this tags anal sex, loli, Defloration and ganbang? (not nessesarly in that order) then I must suck in playing it because i haven't seen it

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone got a walkthrough for this?
You can get guides for this and Vitamin Plus on the author's site under Downloads > Guides:

Word of warning: make sure you get the bandages for the horse before you heal it to 80%, or else you'll never have a chance to get them from Seiichi. The guide doesn't tell you about the bandages until after 80%, and I had to replay to get the horse to 100%.

Last edited:

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
finish it, with all the scenes. no cheats need it, try to use the bandage first. conclusion:... the plot is rather complicated, the scenes are...something (not bad though) wierd...if you are curious about how is the first one (vitamine plus) is just more of this... yep i just finish a wierd game...but it wasant a waste of time.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Bloo Guide for this game
You can get guides for this and Vitamin Plus on the author's site under Downloads > Guides:

Word of warning: make sure you get the bandages for the horse before you heal it to 80%, or else you'll never have a chance to get them from Seiichi. The guide doesn't tell you about the bandages until after 80%, and I had to replay to get the horse to 100%.
The actual deadline for getting the bandages is up until you decide to spend time with Reiko Sunday afternoon. Seiichi leaves the barn once you've left with her, and his appearance inside the house lacks the conditional branches that check for and give you the item when you need it. This appears to be the only real mistake in the guide's sequence.

Vitamine plus? where to get that game???
Aside from the dev's website (which is in dire need of a new SSL certificate) linked in response to your post, the game's currently got two threads on the forums: one for Vitamin Plus and one for its remake, Slice of Venture: Origins, . That last thread is presently hosting even more mirrors of Vitamin Plus v1.7, though ideally it should host its remake come August, according to the dev.

is this game has really this tags anal sex, loli, Defloration and ganbang? (not nessesarly in that order) then I must suck in playing it because i haven't seen it
Deflowering is definitely not in this particular title, but considering Momoko and Yuki's ages from the first game and the fact that purportedly only a few months have passed, loli should still apply. For gangbang, I guess you could consider a couple of scenes with multiple dogs to qualify for that? But otherwise, no. There's loads of anilingus, but I'm not sure that's enough to qualify for the anal sex tag. Tag a mod and ask them.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes