3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
what qualifies as ''extreme''? is there any way to know what's coming beforehand? how about sub-categories?
At the start of the game you choose your level of "extremeness". You have "Hardcore" which is the basic sex stuff (which includes beastiality and incest), "Hardcore +" which adds piss and filth stuff, and "Hardcore X" which has all of that plus scat.

This doesn't actually add or remove any scenes, it just ends some scenes a bit early or modifies some dialog a bit.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
At the start of the game you choose your level of "extremeness". You have "Hardcore" which is the basic sex stuff (which includes beastiality and incest), "Hardcore +" which adds piss and filth stuff, and "Hardcore X" which has all of that plus scat.

This doesn't actually add or remove any scenes, it just ends some scenes a bit early or modifies some dialog a bit.
one more question-how do i get out of the car?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

and how do i check the time?

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Same, it's really ugly.
You don't like it, it's your choice. But you'd be surprised to know that there are some people that actually wrote me they prefered this style over Butakoma's. That's not the majority, but you do what you can when you need to fund half of your own second game with your own money while working beside (cause no one knows you and Patreon doesn't even exist properly). But that kind of preoccupation must probably fly over the head of guys like you in this "I-made-a-3D-render-and-two-maps-on-RPG-Maker-support-me-on-Patreon!" age.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
You don't like it, it's your choice. But you'd be surprised to know that there are some people that actually wrote me they prefered this style over Butakoma's. That's not the majority, but you do what you can when you need to fund half of your own second game with your own money while working beside (cause no one knows you and Patreon doesn't even exist properly). But that kind of preoccupation must probably fly over the head of guys like you in this "I-made-a-3D-render-and-two-maps-on-RPG-Maker-support-me-on-Patreon!" age.
I'm sorry that you're offended, but my opinion stands.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Damn, if that's "offended" to you, you guys probably don't spend much time on the Internet XD It's not twitter, here :)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes